What be on yer noggin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no. I don't want really it for myself, it would be probably used to refer to me but I just don't mind. I do though understand those who might want to be referred a certain way and having the neutral ones would go easier on not unsettling them outright by asking. Call me a carebear but I hate to be a direct cause of discomfort. :ohdear:

Just keep in mind that being trans here is almost certain to be accompanied of heavy insecurity and other mental issues, because come on, it's literally dangerous to be open about it. Accepting one's self is usually the easier side, the problem lies in how others react to it.

When I see for example a YT comment and it's in broken English, I find it way more friendly and serious than normal English comments.

Gestricius said:
Metal Puritans.
That's what they are.
Instead of screaming ''Its SINFUL! ARRRRRRGHGGJGHJGJGL;LGLG''
They scream ''Its not metal!!! ARGGHGHGHGLGLGLGGG''

Talking to a metal purist is like talking to a Christian fundamentalist.
They wont let you talk and will get violent.

Tell them you enjoy Metallica Saint Anger album and watch your back, THEY WILL TRY TO MURDER YOU.
Metal is serious business.
This is why i stopped going to metal shows or anyplace where metalheads hang out.
Also why i stopped being a metalhead.

These peoples have ruined the genre.
Taking metal music like its life and death.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
I'm glad that you're that comfortable with yourself, what with your constant usage of that emoticon.
Who took a **** in your underwear?

Gestricius said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
I'm glad that you're that comfortable with yourself, what with your constant usage of that emoticon.

I'm unsure if you're just poorly translating that particular idiom but I'd be disturbed, personally, if it were anyone but me. It's just that the minimal-word vapid post followed by that particular emoticon, a sequence of events which seems to crop up a lot lately, is annoying.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Gestricius said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:

I'm unsure if you're just poorly translating that particular idiom but I'd be disturbed, personally, if it were anyone but me. It's just that the minimal-word vapid post followed by that particular emoticon, a sequence of events which seems to crop up a lot lately, is annoying.
Then report it and move on.
If he get warned then he'll stop but if he doesn't then you'll have to man up and deal with it.
Its only a ****ing emoticon.

RabbleKnight said:

HOW CAN YOU STOP BEING A METALHEAD YOU POSER ?! METAL IS FOR LIFE

OMG YOU LIKE DEATHCORE ?! YOU ARE ****ING ****** !!! ( I actually agree with this statement )

YOU DONT LIKE SLAYER ?! MURDER YOURSELF

DIO IS MY LORD AND HE IS THE TRUE GOD

YOU LIKE CANNIBAL CORPSE WITH GEORGE FISHER ON IT ? PFF CHRIS BARNES IS WAY BETTER AND YOU HAVE NO TASTE IN MUSIC

yea, metal puritans just like any extreme fanboy guy dude, can be extremely annoying

RabbleKnight said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
Gestricius said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:

Then report it and move on.
If he get warned then he'll stop but if he doesn't then you'll have to man up and deal with it.
Its only a ****ing emoticon.

It's not the emoticon. And I hardly need to report it, spam it may be but it's not in quantities large enough to warrant any sort of moderator action. Moreover I don't need a moderator to settle whatever dispute I might have with someone in the majority of cases. He can, by all means, continue what he's doing, for all I care. He'll just be digging himself a deeper hole of idiocy.

Docm30 said:
I've been really annoyed by a particular type of post that's been cropping up a lot lately. They're the ones labelled "by Vermillion_Hawk".

I don't post nearly that often for it to be cropping up constantly. But not only do I not particularly care what people think of my posts, even if I did I wouldn't exactly hold your opinion of them in the highest regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom