What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i wish i was. Funny how when youre young you want to grow up, and when you finally do, you want to go back to the good old young days. I like the avatar, and the signature, i just put something as i didnt want it to be empty.

On the Balkans, live changes drastically at even 15 years old, as you go to a sort of high school, and by going there you decide pretty much what you will do till the rest of your life. And what the hell, you damn creepers, you dont have to check my age! :razz:

Docm30 said:
How exactly does a 17 year old know what it's like to grow up?
Depends what you are referring to.

Bluehawk said:
Gestricius said:
That explains your avatar and signature.

Your avatar suggests you're a Bolshevik.
But... I'm... Socialdemo--

****! Crush the West!
*Jumps out of the window*

EDIT : I just remembered that Lenin and Trotsky were in the Russian Socialdemocratic Party prior to the Communist one.

I was more thinking about what part of adult life is it that I don't understand?

Work? I study in the second out of third year in electrical engineering.
I start my electrician internship this year.

Relationships? Had my fair share.

I've not had my fair share in relationships! </3

Electrical engineering, or engineering in particular sounds so... Indian, though. :razz: Bet I could tell the names of a dozen acquaintances pursuing it off my head. Is it tough?

Pachinko said:

Electrical engineering, or engineering in particular sounds so... Indian, though. :razz: Bet I could tell the names of a dozen acquaintances pursuing it off my head. Is it tough?
I wear a blonde wig over my pagri.

Dodes said:
Looks more like a turkey.

Turkey is always there for me.

ur a turkey

Eктωρ said:
Oh. My hand is not shaped like that. Also masturbation is more like pissing, it isn't even enjoyable, just something I do because I have to.

Uh... I don't usually like to speak for other people, but I'm pretty sure it isn't deformed enough for you to not be able to find a Jill shape. Pics or it didn't happen.

I really enjoy the pressure building up in my **** a while before cumming, though after cumming I don't feel so happy.
Gestricius said:
Pachinko said:

I wear a blonde wig over my pagri.
:lol: Muh nickuh!

Ah, I see. Well, I hope you get a better girl this time.

Speaking of hopes, I'm gonna participate in this upcoming extempore speech, I hope I do it well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom