What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed you too old friend. You should be happy to hear that I've upped my gym attendance. I ride my bike to school/work every day and I attend Crossfit 3 times/week. I'm loving the results.

ComingWinter said:
I missed you too old friend. You should be happy to hear that I've upped my gym attendance. I ride my bike to school/work every day and I attend Crossfit 3 times/week. I'm loving the results.

Nice! Mine has declined. :sad: Too much work. Should be changing that soon.

Goker said:
And no, Mag. I shouldn't actually count in the Moderator category.

Yes you should, damn it.

The award isn't for best current moderator. Just the best.

Teofish said:
That was my choice as executor of the pageantry and I'm standing by it.

Word.

I'm up at 2 AM because I felt a massive compulsion to write around midnight. The ideas are just flooding my mind and I can't keep up with them. I don't want to sleep because I know that in the morning I'll forget them.

I have some coffee and some nachos. It's gonna be a long night I think. . .

Little lesson on deleting stuff:
physically, you do nothing in the HDD. You are just telling the OS "there is nothing here, these aren't the files you are looking for". Problem is, just by browsing you are writing little data in the HDD, overwriting. You are going to need either another HDD or a USB to store the photos, otherwise you'll be recovering some and overwriting on those still to be recovered. And of course, just for downloading and installing Recurva some photos will be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom