What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

You know, I had forgotten just how boring vanilla Stellaris was. I've been playing with mods since the day I installed it, and it's a completely different game when you have District Overhaul and Planetary Diversity installed. Neither of those are up to date right now, and the game suffers a lot without them.

Traded some stuff from an old Humble Bundle for The Surge. No wonder I never heard of this game, it just throws you into the game with 0 explanations and a terrible interface and ingame help; apparently I can spend resources to upgrade a weapon that either I can't craft or can't equip until I have the right armor
You have to craft all parts of an armor and then you have to have enough energy to power it. But again, zero info about requirements.
Dark-Souls-esque game where enemies might kill you in 2 hits (there is no difficulty setting), you have 2 minutes to return to where you died to recover resources with all enemies re-spawned.
And you have to kill them properly: hit the same part enough times, then kill them with the finisher (note: unlike so many games, the animation doesn't make you invulnerable to other enemies) to cut that part, so you might gain that weapon/armor part. Hit the armored part again and again to get that piece for yourself  :roll:

I am really hooked up at Polish games at the moment :lol:
I finished Call of Juares Bound in Blood,
I just downloaded Dying light 1 ( I bought it as I heard it takes place in a city partly influenced by Istanbul and citizens are Turkish)
and I am waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 !

Finally have a computer able to run Witcher 3, but I'm finding controls wierd; too much designed for console controller?
And that loot system... Everything that isn't nailed or locked is free for the taking!  :lol:

20190713120426_1.jpg

I've been playing kenshi which I bought last week. I love this game to bits already. It shares an entire design philosophy with the mdickie games like Hardtime and School Days, but with a gigantic world map and a even more extreme approach to the system-based RPG idea. The game basically forces you to be a bandit and throws all sorts of weird stuff at you, and after 30+ hours in 3 separate playthroughs I can pick dozens of interesting, emergent scenarios way more memorable than anything except the Mdickie games.

I'm currently playing my first ever save which is the generic scorchlander character. I had no idea what the game world was like so I started roleplaying as a scrawny lost character trying to find his "homeland". after a while I realised there wasn't one, so I decided to create my own. I'm buying all the scorchlander slaves and capturing and healing any scorchlanders I see lying on the ground. I have something like 14 guys now. There is hardly any dialogue but the massive discrepancies in power and skill between characters create some interesting dynamics in my head. Rescuing a new character and realising your core group of guys can run twice as fast as the scrub is like something out of DBZ.

Jock said:
BNS Marko said:
Finally got Kingdom Come Deliverance, yeet. Let's hope I can run it on my GTX 660 Ti, I read online it's doable with not that bad fps.
Likewise, except I'm running it on a 1050 Ti. Not too bad so far.
It runs on 40fps on lowest for me, 30-35 in towns. More fluid than I expected.
You put it perfectly on the other thread, haven't been this invested since the Witcher 3. Bit of a slow/rough start, but it's amazing lvl 3 onward. Did you get any of the DLC on the sale?

You'll get access to more quality beds eventually. The higher quality bed the more energy/health you get back per hour of sleep. Later in the game you can also get a perk, I think it's in vitality, that will passively regenerate health. I found it useful so I don't have to stop by towns in between every fight.

Back
Top Bottom