What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been playing Age of Decadence, made a praetor with low strength, high charisma, focused on persuasive and speech skills in general, and good its so much more fun to solve all the problems without fighting, but I can't fight for **** too. Also Paladins, **** that game.

Well, it may have goofy graphics and slightly weird gameplay, but it is still playable and fun (I also think its missions are better designed than those in II). Unlike say Morrowind, Tomb Raider 2, Warcraft I or (don't stone me, please) Fallout I & II.

Funny thing about HDD II is that it is probably the only game where Lone Wolf mode is easier than having the whole squad with you.

BenKenobi said:
Morrowind

stoning.jpg

:lol:

Morrowind (and Neverwinter Nights 1) are the two RPGs that I had never any fun with ever because I have never played them back when it was cool and only started them to properly educate myself in gaming history. Only to find that it is just so shockingly bad. I mean, I can manage a lot (even Legacy of Kain), but by gods the Morrowind is awful.

Shame it plays like absolute garbage. I mean, the later Elder Scrolls games are nothing to write home about on the gameplay side of things, but they are far and beyond Morrowind on that front.

BenKenobi said:

Morrowind (and Neverwinter Nights 1) are the two RPGs that I had never any fun with ever because I have never played them back when it was cool and only started them to properly educate myself in gaming history. Only to find that it is just so shockingly bad. I mean, I can manage a lot (even Legacy of Kain), but by gods the Morrowind is awful.
That's my exact experience with Morrowind as well and I have the same opinion. Fallout 1 & 2 were still fun though whenever I played them in like 2009-2010 for the first time. I've never wanted to replay them after beating each game once though.

BenKenobi said:

Dont know about Morrowind, but NWN1 was perfect. Best multiplayer too.

Back
Top Bottom