What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hangin around, playing MU, being a Badasss.No, seriously, this game is addicting.

For those who know what im talking about:I have 45 resets, my char is Lord Emperor with exc. Phaewang(King) Set +9 ^_____^

also:
League of Legends, but rarely
AC:Brotherhood
WoW(yeah i know:"Dude, WTF?')
Mount and blade:Warband(the game doesn`t want to work :xf-mad:)

Radalan said:
You're actually playing  Duke Nukem Forever?  :neutral:

Yes I do. I played Duke Nukem 3D as one of my first shooters (right after Doom). I'm not really the main audience for this game, but to me this game is all about nostalgia. And now that I speak english, I actually understand Duke's one-liners. ^^

Finished Dis1 a few days back, nearly done Dis 2. May or may not use the momentum to fifinsh D3 after.

Also, nope Tuck: 4/5/Zero. :3

May do some 6 afterwards, but I far prefer the plot and characters of the earlier ones.

Tuckles said:
@Lilith

Disgaea 4? I haven't even finished 1.

:shock:

You are lucky to own Disgaea 1! The last copies in ebay and other auction platforms have ridiculous prices, it's already like a Collector's Item! I was too late, started the series with Disgaea 2.
But since then I'm a big fan of NIS games! I actually bought a PS3 just to play Disgaea 3. :oops:

I'm picking up Roma Surrectum 2 again. I miss it's complexity in modern RTS games.

Also juggling Medieval total war + Viking Invasion and Age of Mythology. It's a week for RTS gaming  :grin:

Amagic said:
I'm picking up Roma Surrectum 2 again. I miss it's complexity in modern RTS games.

Also juggling Medieval total war + Viking Invasion and Age of Mythology. It's a week for RTS gaming  :grin:
Roma Surrectum 2 ??
It's just rome total war !!
Age of mythology is stupid .

Trying out the demo for Avadon: The Black Fortress (SpiderWebSoftware). Not bad so far, even though some of the difficulty has been watered down. However, I still need to play Avernum V before I buy it.

Back
Top Bottom