What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00d83451d69069e20120a74f571c970b-pi

Anyway, Melvins - Queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpOSy7-dVqc

What an awesome ****ing song, I can't believe more gamers aren't talking about this. This **** is up there with Still Alive by awesomeness. Such a brilliant ending for Dishonored.

Vadermath said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpOSy7-dVqc

What an awesome ****ing song, I can't believe more gamers aren't talking about this. This **** is up there with Still Alive by awesomeness. Such a brilliant ending for Dishonored.

Imo the Whaler's better.

It's a period during the Earth's history when there was an exlosion of life in the oceans, and a large amount of diversification in body forms. Trilobites first evolved during the Cambrian, as did many gastropods and other creatures with easily preservable exo-skeletons. The Cambrian mountains were named after this epoch, due to the large amounts of Cambrian fossils found in them.

It's also, apparently, part of the name of a band.

Vieira said:
Isn't it Coheed and Cambria, rather than Cambrian?  :razz:

Yes, but you try typing perfectly when the keys on your phone are like 3mm wide and your hands are so cold from sitting in a draughty train station in 5°C temperatures for 1hr40 that you can barely even feel your fingers.

Ah, well I understand that. My hands have terrible circulation, and I never seem to get round to buying gloves. I've gotten used to having my hands turn to stone during winter now, though. And the size of the keys was one reason I opted out of owning a Blackberry.

I like the QWERTY keyboard, it's the main reason I have one. Plus I hate touch-screens. And it's still infinitely better than having to press 1 key three times just to get a damn letter, like on normal phones.

I never used to like the idea of touch phones either. I was always looking for a phone with a QWERTY 'board but could never find one with decent sized keys. In the end I just got used to slide phones with the standard key set, though I just used predictive text so I only had to press once, until I moved onto to touch phones, which was enough for me at the time. I guess back then I was more interested in the other useless functionality of the phones rather than the main ones.

I'm enjoying my current touch phone though, has a full QWERTY 'board and isn't all that fiddly when typing, though my last one wasn't all that great which didn't help with my opinion of touch phones all that much. Only problem is that it's a Windows Phone.

The complete new Wintersun stuff. It's outstanding awesome  :grin:
Actually I am still listening to the amazing intro "When Time Fades Away".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SybKSpvRAOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom