What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Lamar- good kid m.A.A.d city.

Didn't really like any of the singles that came from it, but every song I've listened to so far has been great. But who am I kidding, y'all don't like the hip hop.

Oyipggy said:
Kendrick Lamar- good kid m.A.A.d city.

Didn't really like any of the singles that came from it, but every song I've listened to so far has been great. But who am I kidding, y'all don't like the hip hop.
Kendrick Lamar cray.
Check out Dalek's Abandoned Language.

http://soundcloud.com/ancalimon/yan-uyan

Another song I'm making. Work in progress at the moment. The song is about a man journeying to Upperword after spending some time in Underworld.

It feel like there is an experience with a lot of mist on it. You know? Like walking through a place with the eschewed frames of the objects fading themselves into the environment while the ambiency just shrouds you like a visible mist.

Eктωρ said:
It feel like there is an experience with a lot of mist on it. You know? Like walking through a place with the eschewed frames of the objects fading themselves into the environment while the ambiency just shrouds you like a visible mist.

I'm glad you liked it :wink:

I'm on a Gaslight Anthem and Motion City Soundtrack trip right now. It's nice. Quite nostalgic.

Also, it's not whiny enough that it's in Dashboard Confessional or, God forbid, Spill Canvas levels yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom