What are the best Xbox 360 games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dudro

Knight at Arms
I'm sure there's enough of these already, but most people can't get enough of giving other people there opinion.
Just ordered an Xbox last night, and was wondering what the best games are?
I'm already getting Fallout 3, Forza motorspart 3, and Cod 6 and maybe 5.
I'm NOT getting Halo 3, but I might get ODST.

Assassins Creed II was pretty good, especially compared to the first one - however like most 360 games it was too short for my taste. :/

Much the same reason I have Fallout 3 for PC - Mods. Still, AC II may be worth a look if you like that sort of thing.

PS: All Halo's suck.

/generalisation.

Not a CoD fan either. :razz:

COD4 was good, but since MW2 is out, you should probably just buy that.

Also, get borderlands, it's win... so much win....

Dudro said:
I'm NOT getting Halo 3, but I might get ODST.
Wise choice, since it's the same thing but with a different campaign and all the DLC.

There is no best Xbox 360 game. However, there must be a best Xbox game for you. What kind of games do you like?

Yeah, Guitar Hero and those Karaoke games are actually quite fun and working. Though, I wouldnt buy something as valuable as an xbox to run them.

I can recommend Cod 5. MW2 was good, but not that great. Just skip the campaign of World at war and just head straight to Multiplayer.  :razz:

Fallout 3 for 360 could be a good choice as it's enjoyable as it is, but I would much rather play Oblivilol on PC than on 360. The levelling system is so ridiculous that it makes you dislike the game once your character gets to high levels.

Weren said:
Yeah, Guitar Hero and those Karaoke games are actually quite fun and working. Though, I wouldnt buy something as valuable as an xbox to run them.

I can recommend MW2. Cod5 was good, but not that great. JUST GET MW2.  :razz:

If your PC is up for it, I'd get Fallout 3 for it instead of the XBox 360. You'll find it a much more satisfying and long-lived experience through the use of some excellent mods, which you cannot do on XBox.
Other than that, though, I can give no advice.

Weren said:
They're about all a console is good for :razz:

(I did get GH3 on PC ...)

TBH I've not bothered with any FO3 mods, but that's possibly down to having a steadily growing pile of games to play. Nonetheless, I didn't find Fallout 3 any less enjoyable.

Oh, and Red Faction Guerrilla gets a thumbs up from me too, though I only just got through the tutorial.

Dudro said:
What are the best Xbox 360 games? )

Entirely subjective. I like Dragon Age: Origins for its RPness, Mass Effect for its shootey spaceshipness, Prince of Persia for its cool stabbyness and Assassin's Creed for its templar-slaughtering. But on the other hand there's something satisfying about drinking half a bottle of whiskey and spending an evening giggling uncontrollably at Viva Pinata and its drug-induced characters.

Lyze said:
If your PC is up for it, I'd get Fallout 3 for it instead of the XBox 360. You'll find it a much more satisfying and long-lived experience through the use of some excellent mods, which you cannot do on XBox.
Other than that, though, I can give no advice.

It definitely is NOT up to it.

Back
Top Bottom