WFAS World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
I mean, everyone has his ups and downs. And everyone can beat Illusion when he's drunk (like always).

No pun intended, but you guys know what this game is like. Sometimes it's a baguette, sometimes it's a bratwurst and sometimes it's invisible ****. No matter what, you eat it anyway.

Why shouldn't I claim that, btw? I got 2 thousand screenies and a thousand people to back me up. Come at me if you want to take that title from me!  :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, you are definetly not the greatest wfas player, just because of some Deathmatch Screenis as Hussar xDDDD

And Ncro, your TaleWorlds signature is a way bigger insult than my video :razz:

Also, my signature is not an insult, it's just a nice sequence we did with Illusion, and I'm prettyyyy sure Robin or any Avenger guy are smart enough to not take offense of that, am I right Robin ? :wink:

Edit : Removed all the Marth joke thingy because he is angry about it.

Ncromancien said:
And Ncro, your TaleWorlds signature is a way bigger insult than my video :razz:

Well, the way you react shows how much you really believe in what you say in that video, which is really sad...
Also, my signature is not an insult, it's just a nice sequence we did with Illusion, and I'm prettyyyy sure Robin or any Avenger guy are smart enough to not take offense of that, am I right Robin ? :wink:
And, just, what I wrote there was intended as a joke you know... You can claim whatever you want, people knows if it's relevant or not anyway
I take that offensive :/
why am I not on the screenshot (ok I didnt participate in the CW but anyway :sad: )

@Marth

I love it. I just love it. :grin:

I´d like to discuss about your opinion that you are the best player in the world and tbh i would like to write a big text about guys like you and Willy_2000. Lol

You guys think that you are "Legends"  :grin:

But nvm...

Quote from a movie:

"Make love not war" don't begin to hate eachother now,when I see that "sequence" I miss old days of wfas and avenger :/ that screen is cool,you and Illusion did a good job.. :razz:

RobinWar said:
Quote from a movie:

"Make love not war" don't begin to hate eachother now,when I see that "sequence" I miss old days of wfas and avenger :/ that screen is cool,you and Illusion did a good job.. :razz:

Nice, glad to hear it :smile: And thanks.

Jubeg said:
@Marth

I´d like to discuss about your opinion that you are the best player in the world and tbh i would like to write a big text about guys like you and Willy_2000. Lol

But nvm...

Either do that right here or don't even comment about that :razz:

And even if I'm not a "Legend", at least I'm not a jewbag

Jubeg said:
@Marth

But nvm...

Either do that right here or don't even comment about that :razz:

And even if I'm not a "Legend", at least I'm not a jewbag

haha :grin:

Jewbag wow you are so mean!....not

Look, I may be an arrogant idiot but I'm not the one turning this thread to... this.

I've been waiting for 2.5 years for you to apologize to me for your insults. You insulted my country, my family, my friends and my life. And I shall not take that without a word for myself.

And don't you dare say laddie that you don't remember it. You were there, you raged hard enough, all your old friends from Navy Seal could prove it. You were a tyrannical douchebag even back then.

And I would indeed forgive you for all of that.

But I'm going to finish this discussion. When you want to continue, do it in private messages please. The last thing this thread needs as comment is your blabbering.

then we might have even less teams.
Furthermore we have around 50 players who wanna get in Germanys NC-Team and there will only be 15 accepted (as far as i know/ understood the system)

Lightman said:
then we might have even less teams.
Furthermore we have around 50 players who wanna get in Germanys NC-Team and there will only be 15 accepted (as far as i know/ understood the system)

Yeah, Germany and Poland make 70-80% of all the players of WFaS, no wonder there'll be a load of them to sign up for a nations cup.

Mags' idea may even work, we should choose some Bundesländer and their players to fight for good ol' Österreich since Austria's team isn't even made yet. (now THAT's pro Deutsch right there)

I'll be trying to reach out for Owe or other Icaros players, Imma also talk to some Turkish fella whenever my time allows me to.

Not a good idea.From my point of view i can say that i wanna play for germany, not for another country. If the nation can get enough people its fine if not....sad.

Hello,

GrandTURK is not so active. There is a silence in all Turkish Wfas community and we still remember old problems between us(Turks). But everybody wants to play for their country. So I have expectance. We will see.

When the tournament?

Cash prize is not a good idea I think. Prize must be cheap and unforgetable.

Tüfekçi Başı said:
Hello,

GrandTURK is not so active. There is a silence in all Turkish Wfas community and we still remember old problems between us(Turks). But everybody wants to play for their country. So I have expectance. We will see.

When the tournament?

Cash prize is not a good idea I think. Prize must be cheap and unforgetable.

Turkey has given some of the greatest players to WFaS. So if you guys could forget those old problems and maybe get a team made out of old GrandTURK, CL, ROT, OD and SO guys, everything could go right and your team would be powerful enough. But it's up to you.

Good luck anyway!

Back
Top Bottom