MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WFaS] Warhammer 40K: A Universe Divided (MODELLERS AND TEXTURERS NEEDED)

Which Imperial Guard regiment is your favourite? (we'll make them in the order YOU choose)

• Cadian Shock Troops

Votes: 38 13.6%
  • Mordian Iron Guard

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Tallarn Desert Raiders

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • Harakoni Warhawks

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Valhallan Ice Warriors

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • Armageddon Steel Legion

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Catachan Jungle Fighters

Votes: 13 4.6%
  • Tanith First and Only

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Death Korps of Krieg (IN PRODUCTION)

Votes: 71 25.4%
  • Savlar Chem Dogs

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Terrax Guard

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Kanak Skull-Takers

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Praetorian Guard

Votes: 32 11.4%
  • Vostroyan Firstborn

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Elysian Drop Troops

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlyingFishey said:
Looking good and being quiet the current event satirist. (I spread word of the mod and find new moders while helping Pilly with his stories, is that good enough for me to be on your forums?)

Woh, sorry man, i was just curious as to what your position  involved,I ment no insult. I apologise if i posted it in a way that was misinterprated or that sounded agresive.

Sir I'm not a kid, I am much older then you. Also I'm not rich my family is and you know they don't give me money because I refuse to take it and lastly when did this start to be about my political views.  Maybe you should stop raging and go finish up your one short story while I work on my 5 stories.  Good Day sir and you just go owned

PolishSTALIN said:
Sir I'm not a kid, I am much older then you. Also I'm not rich my family is and you know they don't give me money because I refuse to take it and lastly when did this start to be about my political views.  Maybe you should stop raging and go finish up your one short story while I work on my 5 stories.  Good Day sir and you just go owned

Meh, communism works in china, and in warhammer 40k. :razz:

Now, both of you stop antagonising eachother. Its only bad for the mod, and TFF, please dont try and pick flamewars with people, even if its just as a joke-y

Agreed ontopic posts please people!

now... HA you bastards!!!
2012021000001t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom