Not open for further replies.
STARTİNG DATE:04/07/2014 Friday
29 June is the last application date.
RULES(Liga Dzikiepola rules)
Rules of the League With Fire and Sword

Judges:

1. Each judge must be approved by the Council of the League
2. The judge must be impartial
3. The spectator may be present in only one judge, approved by both clans.
4.The Judge may give a penalty in his sole discretion.First it’s a warning, 3 warnings the player out from the match .

Prohibitions:

1. It is forbidden to use the errors of texture and all bugs of the game.
2. It’s forbidden to use grenades
3. Random maps are prohibited.
4. Clan members can’t enter the Admin panel to the server on which the game is played.It’s forbidden
5. During the match only 2 members of the clan can write on general chat
6. In the match two clans can’t have the same fractions (for example if first clan will choose Kingdom of Sweden, second clan can’t choose the same fraction on the same map)
7. Crimean khanate is forbidden
8. Player who left clan can’t play league matches for week with his new clan

Server Configuration:

1.The server password is set by the admin and he gives it to the clans
2.Server and maps can’t be modified
3. Friendly Fire must be set on like this :75%to friend 0% to us
4. Gold 1500
5. Round lasts 300 sec-5 minutes
6. Draw is counts a round

Competition rules:

1. Matches are played with minimum 8 vs 8
2. If clan can not collect 8 members, they must play with the numbers they have

3.Playing with foreign clan, own map is playing on opponents server, and opponent’s map is playing on our server.

Position on the list List:

1.If team win the match , gets 3 points,Draw 1 point, and the defeated team gets nothing
2.If 2 teams have the same number of points , we look at the balance of round( numbers of won rounds minus number of lost rounds)

Fractions,maps and server
1. Maps, server and fractions to clan war , we give at forum at this link, the last date of giving the topic is Thursday
2. The first map , fraction and servers are given to ateam which is in the left side of the list Example Team A - Team B (Team A gives the first map, a fraction, the proposed server and the number of players.
Rules of the competition matches:
1.Writing on main chat is forbidden(it’s allowed only for high ranked members of clan from both side)
2. Insulting, using profanity and provocation on the main chat is prohibited.
3. Voting of any content is prohibited
4. Bug exploitation is prohibited (getting into the texture, flying, walking under the map, …)
5. Combat speed: Normal,No bots

Number of rounds:
10 Round on map,5 on spawn(after the 5 round
Duration of rounds:
300 seconds (5 minutes) or 6-8 minutes
Requirements for victory:

Team which win the most rounds – Win or If one of the side will break the rules the opposite team wins

Map / fractions / Spawns:

Firs half:
Team 1 selects the map
Team 1 selects the fraction
Team 1 selects spawn
Team 2 chooses the fraction

Second half:

Team 2 chooses the map
Team 2 chooses the fraction
Team 2 spawn chooses
Team 1 selects the fraction

Spectator:
You can only see your team players

Setting Friendly Fire (FF):
75% in a friend
0% in you

Grenade settings:
Grenades are forbidden.Using of the grenaders must be clearly defined by both parties before the game.

Block Settings:
Manual block (block by. Movement mouse)
APPLİCATİON
Clan Name:
Clan Tag:
Clan Nationality:
Clan Leaders:
Contact Adress:sad:Steam or Forum)
Player Names:
TOURNAMENT STEAM GROUP ADRESS:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WFAS2014CL​
CLANS
1-Elite Player
2-GrandTURK
3-De Gothia
4-The Dark Alliance
5-The Soldiers Of Turks
6-Chaos Lord
7-Icaros
8-Paranormal Guardians
9-Piechota Wybranicecka
10-Sipahilerin Dirilişi

TOURNAMENT REFEREES
1-GrandTURK_Referee
2-GrandTURK_Fire
3-GrandTURK_Ertubey
4-GrandTURK_ELF
5-Icaros_Bolduin
6-Paranormal Destinate
7-SD_Kaosmatik
8-SD_Matador

[size=18pt]Referee application will be accepted
[/size]
GROUPS

POS = Position
Pld = Played
Wn = Won
Dr = Drawn
Lt = Lost
RW = Rounds Won
RL = Rounds Lost
RD = Round Difference
PTS = Points

[size=18pt][!]
The teams that got exclamation mark will week bye(that means dont play any match for one week) and they will play next week

Group A
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
POSNamePldWnDrLtRWRLRDPTSLvl
1GrandTURK44007730120
2De Gothia43015128190
3ChaosLords42024930160
4İcaros4004278000
5ElitePlayer4004080000

Week 1
ChaosLords-
-​
vs
-​
İcaros
GrandTURK-
-​
vs
-​
Elite
De Gothia[!]
Week 2
Elite Player-
-​
vs
-​
İcaros
De Gothia-
-​
vs
-​
ChaosLord
GrandTURK[!]
Week 3
Elite Player-
-​
vs
-​
De Gothia-
GrandTURK-
-​
vs
-​
ChaosLord
İcaros[!]
Week 4
Elite Player-
-​
vs
-​
GrandTURK-
İcaros
-​
vs
-​
De Gothia
ChaosLord[!]
Week 5
GrandTURK-
-​
vs
-​
Elite Player-
De Gothia-
-​
vs
-​
İcaros
Elite[!]

[!]
The teams that got exclamation mark will week bye(that means dont play any match for one week) and they will play next week

Group B
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
POSNamePldWnDrLtRWRLRDPTSLvl
1Sipahilerin Dirilişi43016317090
2Dark Alliance43016019190
3Piechota Wybranicecka43015623190
4Soldier Of Turks4004080000
5Paranormal4004080000

Week 1
Sipahilerin Dirilişi
-​
vs
-​
Paranormal
Piechota Wybranicecka
-​
vs
-​
Dark Alliance
Soldiers of Turk[!]
Week 2
Piechota Wybranicecka
-​
vs
-​
Sipahilerin Dirilişi
Dark Alliance
-​
vs
-​
Soldiers of Turk
Paranormal[!]
Week 3
Soldiers of Turk
-​
vs
-​
Paranormal
Dark Alliance
-​
vs
-​
Sipahilerin Dirilişi
Piechota Wybranicecka[!]
Week 4
Paranormal
-​
vs
-​
Dark Alliance
Piechota Wybranicecka
-​
vs
-​
Soldiers Of Turk
Sipahilerin Dirilişi[!]
Week 5
Soldier of Turk
-​
vs
-​
Sipahilerin Dirilişi
Piechota Wybranicecka
-​
vs
-​
Paranormal
Dark Alliance[!]

The MATCHS WİLL BE PLAY ONCE 5 DAYS
Semi Final Matches
GrandTURK-The Dark Alliance
Sipahilerin Dirilişi-De Gothia

2 Leagues... Well,Malkoc,Well. :grin:

Server? You will use league servers? Can you remember, what you told me, when I wanted to do it?)

P.S By the way, what about win prizes?
P.P.S Don't use google translate :grin:. Just ask somebody to write it for you.

Clan Name: Elite Player
Clan Tag: EP_Nick
Clan Nationality: Poland
Clan Leaders: Lampas and Chanmati
Contact Adress:sad:Steam or Forum): Steam: EP_Lampas and radomiaczek3
Player Names:
Lampas
Chanmati
Fresh
Heller
Arecki
SzybkiBil
HuSaRz
Tkaczu
Wilku
Miki
Ari
Szaman
Lodoffka
Repcak171
Axe_Artur

Clan Name: GrandTURK
Clan Tag: GrandTURK
Clan Nationality: TURKEY
Clan Leaders: BattaL_MalkoÇ
Contact Adress:sad:Steam or Forum):donjuan_dejavu-http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,228858.0.html
Player Names:
Battal_Malkoc
Guner
Tufekci_Başı
ErtugrulBey
ÖmerBey
OsmanPasa
EnesBasbug
-GrandTURK_Alcatraz
-GrandTURK_OrhanBey
-GrandTURK_Efsane
-GrandTURK_Sharpshooter
-GrandTURK_KaraMurat
-GrandTURK_Emrah
-GrandTURK_Aksungur
-GrandTURK_Freedom
-GrandTURK_Maganda
-GrandTURK_Kasva
-GrandTURK_MustafaKemal
-GrandTURK_ÖZGÜR
-GrandTURK_ChucK
-GrandTURK_Sneakeyess
-GrandTURK_Battalgazi
-GrandTURK_İlkaykaya
-GrandTURK_Morfiusse
-GrandTURK_Cengaver
-GrandTURK_NurullahDeDe
-GrandTURK_İlker
-GrandTURK_Dynamo
-GrandTURK_ABV
-GrandTURK_Emre
-GrandTURK_Badboyzz
-GrandTURK_Fikretbey
-GrandTURK_Üsküdarlı
-GrandTURK_Tr_Referee
-GrandTURK_Enkazcı
-GrandTURK_Fire
-GrandTURK_Reaptor
-GrandTURK_Aslan
-GrandTURK_Ouranus
-GrandTURK_Şehzade

Clan Name: Gothia (Gotenkrieger)
Clan Tag: de_Gothia
Clan Nationality:
de.gif
Germany
Clan Leaders: Lisl, (Legendary_Ichi Inactive), Ria
Contact Adress:sad:Steam or Forum) Lisl , Ria
Player Names:
2byrobin6iuet.png
  Legendary_Ichi_de_Gothia
2byrobin6iuet.png
  Lisl_de_Gothia
1byrobingbume.png
  Ria_de_Gothia

3byrobinfbuok.png
  Doenet_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  GABBAGandalf_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Harald_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  HaRd_DuSt_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Juli_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Kevin_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Klakier_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Lord_Henkie_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Odin_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Raven_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  SnowS1ar_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Swing_Superior_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Tornado_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Troll_de_Gothia
3byrobinfbuok.png
  Wolfgang55_de_Gothia

r_ExXTreM_de_Gothia
r_J0K3R_de_Gothia
r_Nagsor_Inaste_de_Gothia
r_Sexy_SnowWolf_de_Gothia
r_Shadow_de_Gothia
r_The_Priest_de_Gothia
Member list will may change

Clan Name: The Dark Alliance
Clan Tag: DarkAlliance_... (TDA)
Clan Nationality: German
Clan Leader: Haakon
Contact Adress: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TDarkA  Ts3-Address: 62.104.20.188:10047
Player Names:

- Haakon

- Azurro
- FunK
- Luke 

- Breakdancer

- Arivu
- FyNN5
- KarL
- MarS UltoR
- Ming
- SchaTTen
- Templer
- ThArKaRuN
- VeEt0
- Master Chief

- ExXTreM
- German Soccer
- Lyze van Krel
- Rache
- Swordhunter

GG!:smile:

Arecki said:
Clan Name: Elite Player
Clan Tag: EP_Nick
Clan Nationality: Poland
Clan Leaders: Lampas and Chanmati
Contact Adress:sad:Steam or Forum): Steam: EP_Lampas and radomiaczek3
Player Names:
Lampas
Chanmati
Fresh
Heller
Arecki
SzybkiBil
HuSaRz
Tkaczu
Wilku
Miki
Ari
Szaman
Lodoffka
Repcak171
Axe_Artur

OK

Amalaric said:
Clan Name: Gothia (Gotenkrieger)
Clan Tag: de_Gothia
Clan Nationality:
de.gif
Germany
Clan Leaders: Lisl, (Legendary_Ichi Inactive), Ria
Contact Adress:sad:Steam or Forum) Lisl , Ria
Player Names:
  Asator
  Doenet
  GABBAGandalf
  Harald
  HaRd_DuSt
  J0K3R
  Juli
  Kevin
  Klakier
  Legendary_Ichi
  Lisl
  Lord_Henkie
  LukE
  Mike
  Nagsor_Inaste
  Odin
  Raven
  Ria
  Sexy_SnowWolf
  Shadow
  SnowS1ar
  Swing_Superior
  The_Priest
  Tornado
  Troll
  Wolfgang55
Member list will may change
OK

Haakon from TNW said:
Clan Name: The Dark Alliance
Clan Tag: DarkAlliance_... (TDA)
Clan Nationality: German
Clan Leader: Haakon
Contact Adress: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TDarkA  Ts3-Address: 62.104.20.188:10047
Player Names:

- Haakon

- Azurro
- FunK
- Luke 

- Breakdancer

- Arivu
- FyNN5
- KarL
- MarS UltoR
- Ming
- SchaTTen
- Templer
- ThArKaRuN
- VeEt0
- Master Chief

- ExXTreM
- German Soccer
- Lyze van Krel
- Rache
- Swordhunter

GG!:smile:
OK

T A H is probably not going to participate because we have several reasons for that:

Just look at the polish league rules. It´s so easy to get good equipment, after a team won 3 rounds in a row it is almost impossible for the other team to change something. I just saw that recently when we played one match with these rules and I have to admit that I felt bad when we were just ganging our enemies at the end.
But the most important reasons is that already the maps and factions are totally unfair. Everyone just picks one map and a faction where he can the game as much as possible and they other clan has big problems to win then. Examples for "abusing 10 rounds" are Marketplace with Poland or Hillroad with Sweden. I am not gonna say that it is impossible to win against these factions on the maps I just told ya. BUT it is definetely very hard if the enemey knows what to do with this faction. Another problem is the time: 5 minutes is too long. Wfas is a camping game, how often do we just stay around somewhere and we just wait for the flags to come up. Almost every matchis like that and just waiting is totally boring (at least for all the T A H members).
Can you really call it a serious and fair match if everything is just about to play all the time with the same faction on one map while the enemy has way lower chances or if you are just ganging the enemy after 3 rounds because almost all player of one team have totally superios equipment.
And that´s why T A H will stay first of all in the PGL, ofc not everything is perfect there, but it can be also changed, because there you have chaning spawns and factions, so EVERY time has EXACTLY the same chance. Why don´t you wanna do this? Are you afraid that you could lose against some other clans if you are not able to play with superior settings? Warband guys figuered out how to make fair matches; many of us didn´t. And pls don´t tell me now that I should go to warband or something like that, it´s not wfas which is pissing me off atm, some players are the main problem in this community because they obviously didn´t really think about how to improve this game. Personally this is just sad for me.

Thanks for your patience (if you read this long post).
The purpose of this post is not to insult anyone of you! I just wanted to tell you our reasons why we are not gonna participate in this tournament until something changed.

One other problem is the communication. You cant disscous when the guys which create this league , are not able to speak english. So maybe someone who is able to speak english well, should lead this tournament.

Kreus said:
T A H is probably not going to participate because we have several reasons for that:

Just look at the polish league rules. It´s so easy to get good equipment, after a team won 3 rounds in a row it is almost impossible for the other team to change something. I just saw that recently when we played one match with these rules and I have to admit that I felt bad when we were just ganging our enemies at the end.
But the most important reasons is that already the maps and factions are totally unfair. Everyone just picks one map and a faction where he can the game as much as possible and they other clan has big problems to win then. Examples for "abusing 10 rounds" are Marketplace with Poland or Hillroad with Sweden. I am not gonna say that it is impossible to win against these factions on the maps I just told ya. BUT it is definetely very hard if the enemey knows what to do with this faction. Another problem is the time: 5 minutes is too long. Wfas is a camping game, how often do we just stay around somewhere and we just wait for the flags to come up. Almost every matchis like that and just waiting is totally boring (at least for all the T A H members).
Can you really call it a serious and fair match if everything is just about to play all the time with the same faction on one map while the enemy has way lower chances or if you are just ganging the enemy after 3 rounds because almost all player of one team have totally superios equipment.
And that´s why T A H will stay first of all in the PGL, ofc not everything is perfect there, but it can be also changed, because there you have chaning spawns and factions, so EVERY time has EXACTLY the same chance. Why don´t you wanna do this? Are you afraid that you could lose against some other clans if you are not able to play with superior settings? Warband guys figuered out how to make fair matches; many of us didn´t. And pls don´t tell me now that I should go to warband or something like that, it´s not wfas which is pissing me off atm, some players are the main problem in this community because they obviously didn´t really think about how to improve this game. Personally this is just sad for me.

Thanks for your patience (if you read this long post).
The purpose of this post is not to insult anyone of you! I just wanted to tell you our reasons why we are not gonna participate in this tournament until something changed.

There are spots where you tell the truth but the rules the same for everyone I think it is justice

Jubeg said:
One other problem is the communication. You cant disscous when the guys which create this league , are not able to speak english. So maybe someone who is able to speak english well, should lead this tournament.
English is not a problem

We have a lot of friends who know

We can not make everyone happy let's have fun  :wink:

You call that justice? Just because everyone has to follow the same rules it is not jutsice. I am talking about the ingame rules which are totally unbalanced. Ofc both groups have the same rights, but don´t forget, you maybe just have to lose 1 round and you can´t maybe beat the enemy anymore because he has too good geard.

So all in all you call it justic if there are just 20 rounds which are always unfair for one team in one of the spawns? Weird understanding of justcie. And I also can´t really remember that you ever discussed a lot about the rules. You even said "I got some right points". So my question: Why don´t you change it then?

Oh and before I forget it: Where is the fun if all players just wait 3min for the flag to spawn and if the match is unfair? I don´t get this....sorry

First of all you have to change the money settings. 150 126 150 is to much. 150 80 80 or  150 90 90 would be better. Dont copy the dzikie pola rules , do your own rules because its your tournament!

Jubeg said:
First of all you have to change the money settings. 150 126 150 is to much. 150 80 80 or  150 90 90 would be better. Dont copy the dzikie pola rules , do your own rules because its your tournament!

Well, I was saying that at all tournaments, but nobody really listened to me :grin:
If I were you, I wouldn't lose my breath for this, nobody wants to change those rules it seems ( except pgl ).

Kreus said:
You call that justice? Just because everyone has to follow the same rules it is not jutsice. I am talking about the ingame rules which are totally unbalanced. Ofc both groups have the same rights, but don´t forget, you maybe just have to lose 1 round and you can´t maybe beat the enemy anymore because he has too good geard.

So all in all you call it justic if there are just 20 rounds which are always unfair for one team in one of the spawns? Weird understanding of justcie. And I also can´t really remember that you ever discussed a lot about the rules. You even said "I got some right points". So my question: Why don´t you change it then?

Oh and before I forget it: Where is the fun if all players just wait 3min for the flag to spawn and if the match is unfair? I don´t get this....sorry
Kreus, I think less than 5 minutes for a round isn't right, just because there are several large maps which we cant reach the flag in a long distance in a 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom