WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I doubt you do, if you want to test a a public mod and you want to join in then you have every right to be allowed to join, without having to make a map. Last thing I heard was that Wild Wind doesn't like scene editors at all, and sometimes deletes you're entire map or doesn't allow you to spawn when it's used on a server. I can certainly make maps for this, but I have already tested the next version ad from what I have already seen I don't like it; the bugs are gone, buts it become more complicated than before.

TDC_Overlord said:
I doubt you do, if you want to test a a public mod and you want to join in then you have every right to be allowed to join, without having to make a map. Last thing I heard was that Wild Wind doesn't like scene editors at all, and sometimes deletes you're entire map or doesn't allow you to spawn when it's used on a server. I can certainly make maps for this, but I have already tested the next version ad from what I have already seen I don't like it; the bugs are gone, buts it become more complicated than before.

The one that made the map didnt read the sticky about it.

Robin you are right. I have the last beta and is way less buggy than the actual 0.17. Forget about that tons of script errors that overloaded the chat and made it disapear, remember that ugly bug? Anyways, sometimes servers have some problems if you don't install dedicated server in the right way. You have to install Native Dedicated and then overwrite with wild wind to make it works sometimes.

Maksilin said:
To play version 0.18, I need to make a map?

haha no, you are misunderstanding this... We need mappers, that people will get the beta to make the map... Just wait some weeks for the release. It's not that much time.

DanyEle said:
Any news? I could eventually have my mapper of the BI to make a couple of maps if he will like the mod.

If you can it will be apreciated, I think I fought once by our side in some Mount and Musket Battles with the 14th Lützow Freikorps. The mod is still under development.

Ye, probably we've fought together a couple of times. I used to invite Sarnek to our event. Moreover i'm currently hosting the mod on a 200-slots server. It's called ITA_Wild_Wind and is password-free ( no, the password is not free  :wink: )

DanyEle said:
Ye, probably we've fought together a couple of times. I used to invite Sarnek to our event. Moreover i'm currently hosting the mod on a 200-slots server. It's called ITA_Wild_Wind and is password-free ( no, the password is not free  :wink: )
Very Nice, maybe you want to add me on steam to discuss this topic there? My steam is: General Gustav

Back
Top Bottom