WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I played this today (the old one) SOOOOO much potential! Just needs organization and a dedicated community.

I host Servers for this mod with my friends, we build forts and seige each other, or do cops and robber type games, planing a major game on december 20th, ima spend the morning building the map, and then play through out the afternoon, if anyone wants to join just add me Ringnar, im happy to hope on a host a server for a few hours and have fun, my steam name is Ringnar, and im glad to see this mod is alive, i am a BIG fan and so are all my friends, about 8ish of us in all

Caesar15 said:
Khufu said:
I played this today (the old one) SOOOOO much potential! Just needs organization and a dedicated community.

Definetly.
Well, in that case, you got a new addition to the community.

Let's hope that this major update is as sexy as the current version, but with twice the sexiness!

*On the topic of the mod...

Shredzorz, once the new version is released, I can easily make a large (20 channel max) Community Section in my 200 slot teamspeak dedicated entirely to your mod, you'd be under a mod for Supreme Commander 2, but you'd still have a whole section. :smile:

Windbusche said:
Caesar15 said:
Khufu said:

Definetly.
Well, in that case, you got a new addition to the community.

Let's hope that this major update is as sexy as the current version, but with twice the sexiness!

*On the topic of the mod...

Shredzorz, once the new version is released, I can easily make a large (20 channel max) Community Section in my 200 slot teamspeak dedicated entirely to your mod, you'd be under a mod for Supreme Commander 2, but you'd still have a whole section. :smile:

Ladies and genetlmen, may I present to you my almighty commander!

Shredzorz said:
  • Players can now purchase plots of land and have full buildings built there

spongebob_squarepants_cartoon-4847.jpg

Not as of last beta I played, not sure if it will be made later. Latest beta you just stood in front of the shop and could click to get a buy menu, not much else.

EDIT:Well, pre-made buildings will probably be more than shops later so on second thought you'll probably be able to be in them

I hope so..... they have jails,saloons,and outher building you can walk in to in the 1866 mod. So I guess it would be easy to add this to the mod?

Back
Top Bottom