[Werewolf] Werewolf: Midcopse Mayhem - The shameful end. Wolves win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Vieira said:
Brutus rubs me up the wrong way, but then again he always does. So i don't know what to make of it.

Vermillion's last post enhances my gut feeling, and I think he could be in cahoots with Frisian. Soot makes a reasonable point straight afterwards. His comments on Frisian there reek of 'distancing'. And if they are in cahoots, it'd make sense for him to get rid of Moose (in-post EDIT: For reason Orgasmo suggests).
I'm not rubbing you at all.  Must be someone else.  But here's the way I see it.  Frisian, Dildo, Hawk are innocent.  vieira probably innocent.  Suspicious are Soot, eternal, Richard and a quiet Quail.

QuailLover said:
King Richard said:
Moose scares me. :ohdear:

Looking back at the first day, this stands out to me.

Since Moose, died Moose obviously was a threat to someone, and to me King Richard is a possible suspect.

Vote: King RIchard
I guess i have to put (sarcasm) at the end of every sentence ? Lynch me at will, I see a victory for the WW(s) anyway.

Votecount Day 2

Frisiandude: 3 (SootShade, Orgasmo, Vermillion Hawk)
King Richard: 1 (Quaillover)

Not voting: 5 (Eternal, Vieira, Lord Brutus, Frisiandude, King Richard)

Good you posted, KR, I was about to prod you.  :wink:

In general guys, try to get this a bit moving. I hurried on saturday to get the narration out asap so you could have sunday to be active before the workweek starts. I don't want to push you guys to do anything specific, but only because we're trying to make it simple, it's not forbidden to interact a bit more or even *gasp* make a small LoS...you know, the usual stuff to make this a bit more than just a crapshoot.  :roll:

Not exactly opposed to that, but one of the strongest points of evidence for him being scum would seem to be somewhat predicated on the assumption that Frisian is as well, meaning that lynching Frisian first would seem logical. If we look for an alternative, I nominate Brutus, because his play has been the scummiest of the three before considerations for pack theories.

King Richard said:
QuailLover said:
King Richard said:
Moose scares me. :ohdear:

Looking back at the first day, this stands out to me.

Since Moose, died Moose obviously was a threat to someone, and to me King Richard is a possible suspect.

Vote: King RIchard
I guess i have to put (sarcasm) at the end of every sentence ? Lynch me at will, I see a victory for the WW(s) anyway.

Yeah, not buying it. You seem to be doing the "Come at me bro" tactic.

Eternal said:

You said 'wrong' somewhere which seemed to indicate you thought I was innocent. I don't know. Maybe you're still vague even if you're concise.

Orgasmo, myopic much?

Also here I was feeling guilty for not posting this entire day- so guilty in fact that I paused writing for 'theory of international relations' and went and read here. But only a page and a half new. Lazyboats. How is a man supposed to get some good lurking done like this? Bah, humbug.

Votecount Day 2

Frisiandude: 3 (SootShade, Orgasmo, Vermillion Hawk)
King Richard: 1 (Quaillover)
Vermillion Hawk: 1 (Eternal)

Not voting: 4 (Vieira, Lord Brutus, Frisiandude, King Richard)

Back
Top Bottom