[Werewolf] Werewolf: Midcopse Mayhem - The shameful end. Wolves win!

Users who are viewing this thread

NotAdaham

Knight
Werewolf: Midcopse Mayhem

Midcopse, Velen

It’s been a sleepy morning in the little village of Midcopse. The war with Nilfgaard has spared the village up till now and people were hoping it would stay that way.

The town-square was bustling with activity. Wincelaus was carting some of his prized plums to the market, Zula and Bokhai were flirting, Haddy practiced Gwent and Ealdorman Bolko enjoyed his morning coffee in the sun.

Suddenly a cry pierced the air. Everybody ran to see what had happened. Agneta, perceptive as always, had suddenly found the remains of Mindy.

“Looks like the work of wolves”, Hans said.

“Worse than that…Werewolves did that”, Alexander analysed in a spurt of witticism.

“Oh my, we’re doomed, they’re never going to let us live here in peace, we have to run”, Zula cried, but Ontan stepped forward bravely and proclaimed: “No, we’re going to fight!”

“Nonsense”, said ealdorman Bolko, “you are no witcher, and from what I last heard, witchers these days are more preoccupied with retrieving pans and playing Gwent than with slaying monsters.”

“Who woulda thunk”, thought Haddy.

The ealdorman raised his voice once more: “All we can do is keep a clear mind and solve this ourselves. We know it must be one of us, and so we’re going to find out who it is and rid the world of him or her once and for all. We shall do so every day until either they or we perish. That is how it shall be done.”

And so the villagers assembled in the ealdormans hut and started to debate to find out who of them was guilty, and whose soul was pure.

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE NARRATION HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFICIAL CANON OF THE WITCHER UNIVERSE. IT'S PURELY FLUFF THAT SPRUNG FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION. ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AT RANDOM.

DEADLINE DAY 3: SUNDAY, 2ND OF OCTOBER, 8PM CET

Player list:

Alive:

1. Xardob
2. Orgasmo
3. SootShade
4. Vieira
5. Moose!
6. Lord Brutus
7. Vermillion Hawk
8. Eternal
9. FrisianDude
10. Quaillover
11. King Richard

Dead:

Xardob - Alexander, the seer - lynched on day 1 for the lolz of it
Moose! - Bolko, the ealdorman (innocent) - munched by wolves hungry for power during night 1
Frisiandude - Zula (innocent) - lynched by a jealous husband on day 2
Vieira - Wincelaus (innocent) - When plums weren't enough during night 2

Game Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
  • You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.
  • There is no editing or removing of your posts. Please use the preview feature before you post.
  • There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
  • If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline.  If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. 
  • Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
  • Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
  • In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase.  Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  • As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
  • A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
  • Votes should be bolded and in the lime green color or they may not be counted (e.g. Vote:  Player).
  • Vote revocations should be bolded and in the lime green color or they may not be counted (e.g. Unvote: Player or Unvote).  Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  • You may Vote:  No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  • Votes/Unvotes that are bolded and lime greened correctly and are unambiguous (with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations) will count.
  • If no one has reached a majority of votes at deadline, a No Lynch will occur.
  • Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.

Miscellaneous/Mechanics:
  • Votecounts will be posted once per page or once per day, whichever is less.
  • If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately.  Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
  • The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed.  These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
  • Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
  • Prods of missing players will be issued upon request or on the 3rd day of no activity.  A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  • Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.  Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night.
  • Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!  Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Votecount Day 3 (as seen on page 20)

SootShade: 2 (Orgasmo, Vermillion Hawk)

Not voting: 5 (SootShade, Eternal, Lord Brutus, Quaillover, King Richard)

DON'T edit. In this game, double post instead. :razz:  Everywhere outside werewolf games (or maybe some of those other, lesser, games) edit instead but in werewolf it's not done.

also hi all.

also also 17th of september I will almost definitely not be able to post. Except perhaps in the train... perhaps.

let's make this easy: all the wolves should raise their hand/paw

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Game Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
  • There is no editing or removing of your posts. Please use the preview feature before you post.

@King Richard: In case you are worried about double-posting...don't. In this game you can double-, triple- and quadruple-post all you like

Sure, I get it. I just thought I'd give official note about it, since this is the host's job, rather than fellow players job  :wink:

I feel I really should finish Witcher 3 now.

And, uh...

Vote: Moose!, because he beat me to the joke.

Vote: Quail, because **** lurkers.

Vote: King Richard, because of OMGUS.

Vote: Frisian, because no vote.

Vote: Eternal, because stupid lizard.

Speaking of smallest amount of effort...King Richard has dropped out. I PMd MaHuD to see if he's willing to sub in. If not, this game continues with 10 players.

Votecount Day 1

King Richard: 1 (Moose!)
Quaillover: 1 (Orgasmo)
Moose!: 1 (King Richard)
Frisiandude: 1 (Xardob)
Eternal: 1 (SootShade)

Not voting: 6 (everybody else)

Back
Top Bottom