[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Big McLarge-Huge said:
It says so in the title. A simple majority. Now that there are 13 of us left, it takes 7 votes on somebody to lynch. That's why you're no-lynch-voting gets so much love.
Ah I see..
No wonder there was a massive vote on me when I voted no lynch

Orgasmo has permanently replaced Leifr! Orgasmo is no longer a dead innocent player, but a living enigma, and has taken on Leifr's role.

This means that there are no "ghosts" in the game at the moment, as McConor has already replaced Benno.

In case it's unclear, McConor and Orgasmo have taken on the roles of the people they've replaced. So whilst their last roles were innocent, there are no guarantees about their current roles. You'll have to figure that out for yourselves.

Rocketsheep said:
Bodrax said:
Random thought of the day. Zhou, Kelsier and Leifr are packmates. Yesterday, when Orgasmo voted Zhou and momentum was threatening to build in that direction, Kelsier came out of the blue and voted Arch3r with no explanation. Leifr took the cue from his packmate and followed suit. By doing this, they essentially saved Zhou from a possible lynch yesterday.
That's as good a lead as any in my mind.

This one (Rocketsheep) also needs to die, any order.

@Zhou: On the basis of... ?

By the way, nobody bothered to comment on this at all.  :sad:

Orgasmo said:
And does anyone have thoughts on this?

Orgasmo said:
This sudden shift to Bodrax is interesting, especially from McConor who suddenly dropped believing Lefir to be innocent and his pack or theory of Bowser and myself. Before getting his new role, he was all like "you all need to calm the **** down - Leifr is innocent," and now has him at #4 on the list.

This is essentially zero work, but I didn't even want to do it, that's how low my energy and enthusiasm is at present.

Not Bodrax, see Untitled
Not Untitled, see Bodrax
Not Orgasmo, see my read on Leifr all game.
Not Lord Kelsier, see my lean on LK since he began playing.
Those are my not-lynches today. That's five townies, if I include myself.

I couldn't give a crap about ordering the other would-lynches I haven't mentioned yet. I'm auditioning for not-lynch number six, and number seven.

Untitled can give me number six, hopefully. That would leave one open slot.

If your name is Lumos, Arch3r, Ah_Zhou, Big McLarge, or Teofish, and you vote for McConor or Rocketsheep within the next 24 hours, and your vote is on that person at end of round TODAY, and that person ends up dying with your vote on them TODAY, I will consider giving you that seventh not-gonna-lynch-you slot.

It is a fabulous prize indeed. But you have to meet those conditions or it's not worth my time.

@ Rocketsheep- because you're a big overflowing bag of scum!

Bolo doesn't really talk much, so he needs to put some more bass in his voice before I would ever consider not-lynching him.

I'm sweeping all the sand out of my desert Fortress right now. If you'd like to leave a message after the beep, it will cost you 20 golden coins.

He got Leifr's slot. That slot was town-read by me and it's a pretty damned solid lean.

Only Untitled could ever make me lynch there. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom