[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

There was really not much to write about the game per se and I am new and not good at starting conversations/discussions/huntings in general. It will since we are finally all here and I will keep being active, mostly after the 26th of March if I survive that date.

Still, my suspected couples are Xardob or The Doge of Benis and Big McLarge-Huge, yet I need more data.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
'Sup Vieira, still vacuuming that room of yours?  :party:

What?
tenor.gif

The Doge of Benis said:
Still going. I'm into hour 3340 or so. I lost count at 48.

Dago has also been more active and that's valuable this early in the game. Let's hope his content gets more game-related, however, as otherwise I'll consider it distraction.
Good point. Glad to see there are others on the team keeping track. Even beyond 48, that is.

Dago Wolfrider said:
There was really not much to write about the game per se and I am new and not good at starting conversations/discussions/huntings in general. It will since we are finally all here and I will keep being active, mostly after the 26th of March if I survive that date.

Still, my suspected couples are Xardob or The Doge of Benis and Big McLarge-Huge, yet I need more data.
OMGUS alert  :iamamoron:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
'Sup Vieira, still vacuuming that room of yours?  :party:

What?
To be fair once again...it's an inside joke between Penisboy and me. He used to be called Vieira, and he'd always rush off from the game to vacuum his room.

Typing it out like this makes it not very funny, actually, but in my mind it is  :party:

I mostly meant physically, I have a university exam on the 26th of March ( two subjects, one exam ). :dead:

Thanks for the explanation. I will stop writing distractions from now on.

Dago Wolfrider said:
There was really not much to write about the game per se and I am new and not good at starting conversations/discussions/huntings in general.

I know you are new but don't worry about playing the game right or well or anything. Enjoy it.

Otherwise responses like this sound guilty if you haven't even been accused of anything.  :wink:

The Doge of Benis said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
There was really not much to write about the game per se and I am new and not good at starting conversations/discussions/huntings in general.

I know you are new but don't worry about playing the game right or well or anything. Enjoy it.

Otherwise responses like this sound guilty if you haven't even been accused of anything.  :wink:

I am keeping and I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice.

I must politely disagree since I  have been accused of being Da Lupo from the start. :roll:  :wink:

The Doge of Benis said:
Marowit said:
Vote: Big McLarge-Huge

Too excited to be a villager.

Only a wolf would say this.
I like this read.

TheFlyingFishy said:
In a game this small and simple, where the furries lack fancy dancing tricks, I think keeping the pros on hand is probably more likely to benefit the village. If they're innocents, they can figure out the wolves more efficiently, and if they're wolves, we can afford to string up a less experienced townie before we move to murder the vets who will give us more information to chew on regardless of their team by virtue of their enthusiastic and frequent participation in the game. With this in mind,

Vote: Marowit
Wolfish reasoning aside, why focus on Marowit after saying all that? He's the third or fourth most experienced player in this group, which by your reasoning, we'd like to keep alive for today.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing how you're trying to distract attention away from you and X-wolf.  :party:
I know why your accusing me, but why wolf boy as my packmate?

Dago Wolfrider said:
I will stop writing distractions from now on.
Don't worry about that. Half of the fun in this game is the banter and inside jokes we develop over time.

TheFlyingFishy said:
In a game this small and simple, where the furries lack fancy dancing tricks, I think keeping the pros on hand is probably more likely to benefit the village. If they're innocents, they can figure out the wolves more efficiently, and if they're wolves, we can afford to string up a less experienced townie before we move to murder the vets who will give us more information to chew on regardless of their team by virtue of their enthusiastic and frequent participation in the game. With this in mind,

Unvote

Vote: The Flying "my packmate is a pro player so let's keep him alive" Fishy

Wolfish reasoning aside, why focus on Marowit after saying all that? He's the third or fourth most experienced player in this group, which by your reasoning, we'd like to keep alive for today.
[/quote]
I have the same question.

I don't care whether we lynch an experience or new player. I know newer players can give off false signals, but I also know they are an easier target for wolves. Fishy's actions are fishy, in short. Then again maybe he's a bold villager who lays his cards out on the table, I can't tell for certain.

Either way I voted Marowit because he hadn't posted much besides the welcome post and a simple vote post. That said we still have over six days time so there's no real rush to lynch anyone, but some of our less active people should make themselves more heard.

Xardob said:
Fixed quote.

PS Marowit used to have the raven avatar, no? :razz:

Votecount:
Xardob: 2 - The Doge of Benis, Big McLarge-Huge
Marowit: 2 - Jock, TheFlyingFishy
Big McLarge-Huge: 1 - Xardob
Jock: 1 - Arch3r
The Doge of Benis: 1 - MaHuD
TheFlyingFishy: 1 - Marowit

Not voting: Dago Wolfrider

TheFlyingFishy said:

This is pure discrimination and illogical reasoning, which I aim to refute.
- You basically say: If you string up an inexperienced player, and he is innocent, the remaining townsmen are more experienced and can deduct who is the wolf more easily... correct?
- But what if, instead you string up an experienced player? You have a chance of removing a dangerous wolf, who perhaps wouldn't make many mistakes, as opposed to inexperienced wolf players. This in turn makes it easier for the remaining townsmen to deduct who is the wolf more easily (by virtue of there being more chance there are inexperienced wolves).

I think though, both of these arguments are rather bad. However, you're already assuming the worst case scenario of killing an innocent, which is bad for morale.

Also, "by virtue of their enthusiastic and frequent participation in the game." does not make much sense either, I think newbs can also be quite enthusiastic and participate frequently. Please explain, why be so negatively prejudiced towards new players? And: is your goal to divide us, into veterans versus new players?

Apart from me who is inexperienced?

I want to highlight that I am not completely inexprerienced, game talking. Maybe out of practice ( I always played it in real life though, I never played it on a forum ) and it's the first time I play with you, so my metagame knowledge equals zero.

The crisscross vote from Adaham & Xardob is nothing but bull**** IMO.

As for the discussion regarding to kill new or experienced player, I think that that shouldn't be taken into account, but filtering on activity can be quite important for a fun game.
Games that kill of all active players (regardless of skilll) tend to bleed to death.

MaHuD said:
Congratz, you found us. We're packies. Soot randomly rolled the two most awesome players as packies in a small game without specials and thought..."you know what? A smashing victory by those guys is EXACTLY what's gonna revive WW on this forum. Everybody will be like...woah, that was fun being eaten, let's do that again right away". So yeah, that's totally what happened. But don't tell dem others, ok?  :facepalm:

On a more serious note...I don't think Xardob really suspects me, his vote on me is still from the "joke stage". I, however, am pretty convinced of Xardob being a wolf, almost all the indicators are there. Don't bother me into explaining them, I really don't feel like it. If you claim not knowing what they are, that puts you into first spot as his packie, even in front of Da Lupo.

Other than that, nothing much to say, the discussion about vets or not is rather silly and boring. Let's face it, day 1 knows two outcomes:

1) We lynch who I campaign for (srsly, happens at least 2 out of 3 times)
2) We lynch an absent guy or noob (100% of cases when that coincides with point 1)

Never ever have we lynched a vet on day 1, unless I campaigned really hard for it. So there you go, save yourself some time and breath, and consider whether you want to lynch Xardob, or whether you want to sacrifice a noob/absentee. Right now that would be a coin toss between Lupo and Fishy.

Keep the train rollin, team!  :party:

Xardob said:
Reasons. I've got them, but I'd much more prefer you made them up yourself  :iamamoron:

Big McLarge-Huge said:
MaHuD said:
Congratz, you found us. We're packies. Soot randomly rolled the two most awesome players as packies in a small game without specials and thought..."you know what? A smashing victory by those guys is EXACTLY what's gonna revive WW on this forum. Everybody will be like...woah, that was fun being eaten, let's do that again right away". So yeah, that's totally what happened. But don't tell dem others, ok?  :facepalm:

On a more serious note...I don't think Xardob really suspects me, his vote on me is still from the "joke stage". I, however, am pretty convinced of Xardob being a wolf, almost all the indicators are there. Don't bother me into explaining them, I really don't feel like it. If you claim not knowing what they are, that puts you into first spot as his packie, even in front of Da Lupo.

Other than that, nothing much to say, the discussion about vets or not is rather silly and boring. Let's face it, day 1 knows two outcomes:

1) We lynch who I campaign for (srsly, happens at least 2 out of 3 times)
2) We lynch an absent guy or noob (100% of cases when that coincides with point 1)

Never ever have we lynched a vet on day 1, unless I campaigned really hard for it. So there you go, save yourself some time and breath, and consider whether you want to lynch Xardob, or whether you want to sacrifice a noob/absentee. Right now that would be a coin toss between Lupo and Fishy.

Keep the train rollin, team!  :party:

Xardob said:
Reasons. I've got them, but I'd much more prefer you made them up yourself  :iamamoron:

Why don't we focus on killing a wolf?

Nobody mentioned sacrifices, except you  :roll:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Why don't we focus on killing a wolf?
https://memecrunch.com/meme/6EWXT/no-****-sherlock/image.gif?w=400&c=1

To which I might add, that at least my option 1) does exactly that, so where's your problem?  :???:

Moreover you are failing to give me ( and probably everyone else ) a good reason to vote for Xardob ( I agree with MaHuD though, so I think that Xardob is a wolf alongside you ) and mostly me. So we should follow option 1 because of unmotivated trust like sheep? Because of "WE ARE A TEAM"?

Till you prove your innocence
Vote Big McLarge-Huge

Back
Top Bottom