[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

In a game this small and simple, where the furries lack fancy dancing tricks, I think keeping the pros on hand is probably more likely to benefit the village. If they're innocents, they can figure out the wolves more efficiently, and if they're wolves, we can afford to string up a less experienced townie before we move to murder the vets who will give us more information to chew on regardless of their team by virtue of their enthusiastic and frequent participation in the game. With this in mind,

Vote: Marowit

Dago Wolfrider said:
It's better now, I forgot to make it bigger, so it's half my fault.
2wfeye.jpg

TheFlyingFishy said:
In a game this small and simple, where the furries lack fancy dancing tricks, I think keeping the pros on hand is probably more likely to benefit the village. If they're innocents, they can figure out the wolves more efficiently, and if they're wolves, we can afford to string up a less experienced townie before we move to murder the vets who will give us more information to chew on regardless of their team by virtue of their enthusiastic and frequent participation in the game. With this in mind,
2wff42.jpg

MaHuD said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Your avatar certainly has a nice chest of hair. Keeping an eye on you and your subliminal messaging.
That is nothing compared to my actual chest hair!

My father usually says: "Sulla vera roccia non cresce il muschio", which can be translated as "On real rock no moss grows."
Yet respect and  mirror, mirror on the wall whose hair is the longest one of all?

That's in Italian, yes, I can translate it in English if you want. Just pm me. It was used partially in an old Disney cartoon I used to watch when I was a kid ( it was on a videotape, good old times ).

Back to the game:

Are list of suspicion accepted?
Forgive my newbieness.

Dago Wolfrider said:
That's in Italian, yes, I can translate it in English if you want. Just pm me. It was used partially in an old Disney cartoon I used to watch when I was a kid ( it was on a videotape, good old times ).

Back to the game:

Are list of suspicion accepted?
Forgive my newbieness.
No worries, dude, I speak molto Italiano...nah, not really, but enough to figure what's going on here  :wink:

Anyway, I was just trying to find a way to share a vid that I hear 10 times a day involuntarily. Plus...it's Italian, and so are apparently you. Don't know where I'm going with this, but it's nice.

Anyhoo, knock yourself out with a LoS. I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing how you're trying to distract attention away from you and X-wolf.  :party:

Actually good idea, Lupo:

Big McLarge-Huge's LoS

Xardob - Wolf
lack-o-wit - innocent
Dago Wolfrider - Da Lupo
Jock - innocent
Arch3r - worst Star Trek Captain evah, but innocent
MaHuD - gay chest hair, but innocent
Fishy - innoblub
Penis-Boy - limp, but innocent
Big McLarge-Huge - pure awesome

Big McLarge-Huge said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Vote: Xardob. Because I can.
Love your reasoning, Penisboy, but what makes you think the X-howl is a better target for today than Da Wolf? So let's not split our votes, we gotta act as a TEAM, so let's get the Who-...eh...the McLarge-Huge train rollin'! Choo-Choo!

unvote, vote: Xardob

To be honest I hadn't read any of the thread when I made that post and Xardob had no votes on him so I knew I wouldn't screw anything up by putting a vote on him.

X-howl is a better target because he voted for you.

The Doge of Benis said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Vote: Xardob. Because I can.
Love your reasoning, Penisboy, but what makes you think the X-howl is a better target for today than Da Wolf? So let's not split our votes, we gotta act as a TEAM, so let's get the Who-...eh...the McLarge-Huge train rollin'! Choo-Choo!

unvote, vote: Xardob

To be honest I hadn't read any of the thread when I made that post and Xardob had no votes on him so I knew I wouldn't screw anything up by putting a vote on him.

X-howl is a better target because he voted for you.

:lol: Come on, wolf you can do better.

Still going. I'm into hour 3340 or so. I lost count at 48.

Dago has also been more active and that's valuable this early in the game. Let's hope his content gets more game-related, however, as otherwise I'll consider it distraction.

Back
Top Bottom