[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
The fact that vieira is saying it might be me is gonna make me side with Curio over him in that debate - maybe I’m being manipulated but now I know that I was messaged because of cursing means I got no reason to think he’s innocent.

Xardob*

You voted me even before knowing that and you unvoted me after I told you that. You are either lying or....you should get a medical/psychological check.

Why would Hamlet be my packmate? Xardob had me as his main suspect yesterday. He even voted me just because I corrected him.

What about your unvote? Just after Xardob's one. That's not random since you did it twice.

Moose! said:
The fact that vieira is saying it might be me is gonna make me side with Curio over him in that debate - maybe I’m being manipulated but now I know that I was messaged because of cursing means I got no reason to think he’s innocent.

Xardob*
With Vieiras claim being unclear, the case is up in the air and I'm less sure about Curio than before. But there are a few things to be learned from this:

1) Vieira is most likely innocent. If he was a wolf making this up, then he would have doubled down on his claim, and not backed up. Backing up made no sense whatsoever for a wolf in this situation.

2) I still think that Curios reaction to Vieiras claim was wolfish. Even if Vieira made this up and Curio is not a scanned wolf, then Curio should have been outrageous and should gave gone after Vieira, rather than actually voting Dago as a potential packmate for Vieira. From Curios point of view, Vieira should have looked super scummy in that case, and would still be a confirmed wolf, more or less. So this I still consider to be rather condemning for him.

I guess two things count as "a few"  :iamamoron:

Adaham said:
2) I still think that Curios reaction to Vieiras claim was wolfish. Even if Vieira made this up and Curio is not a scanned wolf, then Curio should have been outrageous and should gave gone after Vieira, rather than actually voting Dago as a potential packmate for Vieira. From Curios point of view, Vieira should have looked super scummy in that case, and would still be a confirmed wolf, more or less. So this I still consider to be rather condemning for him.
I was mostly confused rather than outraged, tbh :lol: and still am in parts. But yeah I would have voted Vieira, if not for Moose! already voting Dago. And, as I mentioned in my posts, to me that whole thing only made sense when both of them were in a pack. And there's been other scummy stuff from Dago, like this one here :wink: He mentioned my buddying with Moose! being weird before, even though he should be the last person in this game to be confused by that.
Dago Wolfrider said:
Add his strange relation with Moose! to that list.
Maybe that strange relation started when you sent us both that PM :iamamoron:

I still have some problems understanding how informing both of you that I  contacted SootShade because Brutus insulted us should start such a relation. I don't even see how someone could say that I am either innocent or a baddie because of that. No matter my allegiance I took that personally at first.

Votecount:
Dago: 2 - Moose, Crassius
Crassius: 1 - Dago
Adaham: 1 - Hamlet

Not voting: Adaham, Vieira, Xardob

Maybe we should start the game at LyLo, if it gets discussion going this well. :iamamoron:

On another note, I do hope that the PM incident, as something unrelated the game, doesn't get brought up too much more.

SootShade said:
On another note, I do hope that the PM incident, as something unrelated the game, doesn't get brought up too much more.

Same. It was quite stupid of me and I do not like having to read or answer questions about it more.  :iamamoron: :Iamamoron: :iamamoron:
Sorry for that.

SootShade said:
Maybe we should start the game at LyLo, if it gets discussion going this well. :iamamoron:
I was actually once thinking about such a setup, sort of as a quick fix, possibly even in a tournament format. The only thing I could never figure out, was how people would go about making decisions without any prior interaction. If anybody has an idea, that'd be cool. I'm envisioning something along the lines of a daily chess challenge. That could be fun.

Adaham said:
SootShade said:
I was actually once thinking about such a setup, sort of as a quick fix, possibly even in a tournament format. The only thing I could never figure out, was how people would go about making decisions without any prior interaction. If anybody has an idea, that'd be cool. I'm envisioning something along the lines of a daily chess challenge. That could be fun.

The perfect setting for the next game. Even if Xardob's idea of a crazy game was really interesting.

Yeah, the only problem is, that you're basically putting a bunch of players into a lylo situation with a knowledge level of day 1. So you get basically random voting in a lylo. Then again, that's not far off from where we're now  :iamamoron:

One would of course create "backstories", as in a fictitious list of players that have been lynched (and voted for by certain players), and another list of nightly activities, which could be used as a building block for the exact scenario. Still, since that would all be made up by the host, it's not something the players could actively relate to. But if people think that's interesting, it's worth a try and who knows...I'd be happy to host something like that, especially because as a host I tend to be more appreciated than as a player  :iamamoron:

Xardob said:
Brutus and Crassius vote each other probably to save themselves.

Brutus: 6 - Dago, Xardob, Hamlet, Crassius, Hawk, Jock
Crassius: 4 - Adaham, Vieira, Moose, Brutus
Moose: 1 - Rocco
Final count, Hawk votes Brutus and Jock hammers him.

Xardob said:
I'm tempted to say Dago is a wolf just from how this all went yesterday. And if he is, I suspect his packmates are all on the Brutus wagon, diverting the lynch from him. Maybe Hamlet and Hawk.

Adaham said:
SootShade said:
Maybe add a couple of specials that can act during the day to gain information? Would have to be pretty specific to work for the scenario.

Or you could start with a night phase, just arrange the first day to start at LyLo. Slightly more information, maybe easier to work in specials.

So, why do you think that Xardob should be my packmate then? I was not under pressure, why highlighting it? This just reminded me that he hasn't even answered the question that followed that post of his.

So, I am under accuse for being alive? For not having been lynched? I preferred Brutus *****ing me for something I at least did, according to him. Being confusing and all. What should I say? I am good at surviving while self voting. Just a question: why would a baddie do the thing I did? As you can all see, this can turn in an easy case against you in the future, your packmates had better kill you, in such a situation. And get a special baddie too.

Moose! said:
Adaham, you yourself said that it would be like Xardob to jokingly out himself, yeah?
I think that's a possibility, even though I don't think I can remember an exact situation when he would have done that, but yeah.

Moose! said:
Xardob said:
Brutus and Crassius vote each other probably to save themselves.

Brutus: 6 - Dago, Xardob, Hamlet, Crassius, Hawk, Jock
Crassius: 4 - Adaham, Vieira, Moose, Brutus
Moose: 1 - Rocco
Final count, Hawk votes Brutus and Jock hammers him.

Xardob said:
I'm tempted to say Dago is a wolf just from how this all went yesterday. And if he is, I suspect his packmates are all on the Brutus wagon, diverting the lynch from him. Maybe Hamlet and Hawk.
With regards to Dickus, I really wanna wait till we hear (hopefully) from Arch3r directly. Other than that, it does seem like a Hamlet, Xardob and Dago pack is a distinct possibility, even though I'm not ruling you out either. The banter of Dago and Hamlet early on might also make more sense if they are packies, as that was just a weird and pointless infight for innocents to have.

Unless we get damning "proof" of Dickus' guilt, my votes today would go first towards Hamlet, then towards Xardob, and then either Dago or Moose, but I'd rather stick with one of my two top suspects for today.

Adaham said:
Moose! said:
Adaham, you yourself said that it would be like Xardob to jokingly out himself, yeah?
I think that's a possibility, even though I don't think I can remember an exact situation when he would have done that, but yeah.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,348556.msg8382735.html#msg8382735

Back
Top Bottom