Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Brutus said:
I've already given my LoS but apparently your're too blind to see or understand, Drago.  It's Moose, Moose and, of course, Moose followed by Rocco and Drago.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and maybe.

Lord Brutus said:
Moose! said:
Lord Brutus said:
I've already given my LoS but apparently your're too blind to see or understand, Drago.  It's Moose, Moose and, of course, Moose followed by Rocco and Drago.

There is no way you can be certain of anyone being blue, except if you'r red, of course, so your opinion is invalid.

No if you are the seer or a Romeo and Juliet couple.

Lord Brutus said:
Moose! said:
Lord Brutus said:

There is no way you can be certain of anyone being blue, except if you'r red, of course, so your opinion is invalid.

Well, seers and similar roles can technically still be mislead if there is a role that can switch night targets around.

Lord Brutus said:
You already lynched the seer, Drago.

Nah, it was the Oracle and Moose! started the bandwagon. I am quite sure the seer is still alive, if there is one.

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Lord Brutus said:
Moose! said:
Lord Brutus said:

Well, seers and similar roles can technically still be mislead if there is a role that can switch night targets around.

Not this game, I guess, at least not enough data to prove it or not.

Lord Brutus said:
And the only Romeo and Juliet couple, if it exists at all is you dressed up in drag so you can be Moose's lover.

Too bad my hearth is Chrystal Clear.

Lord Brutus said:
Right Moose started the bandwagon to lynch a blue guy with two other blue on his LoS.  Oracle is congruent with seer.  You are getting really desperate now, grasping at straws.

What do you mean with congruent? The same?
Am I?

Well, I believe the oracle relays info about one target to another player, rather than getting the info themselves. So it serves a similar purpose, but I suppose their could be one of each in a game. Not sure where that gets us if no one claims/asserts that they are the seer.

Brutus apparently refuses to believe that Moose! and I are linked at all, while pretty much everyone else seems to think one of us is innocent and the other a traitor (which still doesn't really make sense to me). If one of us were scum, we wouldn't know who the partner was, right? Or at least that's what I got out of Xard's post.

It is quite interesting that, with only two votes to lynch, no one else has joined the train. I know it's still a little early, but both previous day two Jock lynchings happened quite quickly, so there is some food for thought.  I do understand the innocents being cautious as well, as we are starting to run out of innocents. If we lynch a blue today, and the wolves get a night kill, well only be one innocent kill away from losing. Just some more food for thought.

Roccoflipside said:
If one of us were scum, we wouldn't know who the partner was, right? Or at least that's what I got out of Xard's post.
You would still know who your partner is. You just wouldn't know he's a wolf.

It is quite interesting that, with only two votes to lynch, no one else has joined the train. I know it's still a little early, but both previous day two Jock lynchings happened quite quickly, so there is some food for thought.  I do understand the innocents being cautious as well, as we are starting to run out of innocents. If we lynch a blue today, and the wolves get a night kill, well only be one innocent kill away from losing. Just some more food for thought.
Everyone is afraid of my hammer.  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom