Welcome Ozgur and Hilmi!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Deus Ex

Sergeant Knight at Arms
armagan said:
[...] Most of the new graphics are being done by our new graphic artists Ozgur and Hilmi, who are working with great enthusiasm and doing a marvellous job.

I would like to be the first to extend a HUGE welcome to the latest members of the M&B development team: Ozgur and Hilmi

I won't presume to speak for anyone else, but I, for one, and thrilled to hear about the latest addition to the dev team.

I'm sure I can safely say that all of us here on the forums are eagerly looking forward to seeing your work. :grin:

Welcome to the "family" *BIG GRIN*

DE

:grin: Why, of course. I don't think I remembered to do the secret handshake.

Welcome, Ozgur and Hilmi ^^
(I think I pronounced and spelt those right)

Welcome. Very nice work so far, judging from the screens. :wink:

Edit : Woohoo, it's OUT !!!
http://www.taleworlds.com/download/mountandblade_0730_setup.exe

Ingolifs said:
By the way, Hilmi is the same guy who did all the concept drawings in the screenshots page.
Yep. He's also an experienced rider and and jarid player (a traditional martial art where you shoot javelins at each other while riding). Pretty much the perfect graphic artist for Mount&Blade :smile:

When I saw the topic, I though they are the new heroes in the game :lol:

There ARE new heroes in the game, right?

A big welcome from me as well.
cheer.gif

Welcome aboard!

Himli, I am utterly salivating at the prospect of your "concept art" being turned into items. Is that going to happen?

BTW, whomever it was that created that hidden saracen helm in the items: Excellent! :cool: This was EXACTLY what I was wanting for my mod! I tried creating a makeshift version of it before, but I couldn't make that sash. So thanks! (although I also made sure to save the older turban helmet, hehe.)

Is there going to be more Middle Eastern/Turkish equipment envisioned in the future, whether hidden or not hidden? :grin: I would absolutely love to try my hand at a mod set in Andalusia or Syria (after the Lombard one is done, that is. ) :smile:

Back
Top Bottom