weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually, weather does affect things.  Don't remember the exact details, though.  IIRC, rain (and probably snow in that extension since they fall under the same category) will affect your crossbows and horse speed.  Maybe bows as well, but I don't know on that one.

Ghost of Razgriz said:
Actually, weather does affect things.  Don't remember the exact details, though.  IIRC, rain (and probably snow in that extension since they fall under the same category) will affect your crossbows and horse speed.  Maybe bows as well, but I don't know on that one.

Ha, just like having horses in your inventory makes you faster lol.

Well, it does make sense that having more horses to haul your gear will affect your overworld map speed to some degree.  I was just talking about in battle where your horses are slowed down and not moving as quickly, not slowing you down on the overworld map.

NeverUseCavalry said:
Ghost of Razgriz said:

Ha, just like having horses in your inventory makes you faster lol.
Wow... I've been playing this game for YEARS and I JUST learned about this?

Ghost of Razgriz said:

Wait a second, aren't the penalties to ranged, horse speed and travel speed in the Floris mod and not Native?

They're in native.  I play Diplomacy, but it's been in Native and was in as far back as the original M&B if my memory's right on that game (obviously haven't played it in a few years).

Ghost of Razgriz said:
They're in native.  I play Diplomacy, but it's been in Native and was in as far back as the original M&B if my memory's right on that game (obviously haven't played it in a few years).

Huh, well thanks for letting me know of that. Truly I appreciate it.

This is news to me.

I've been playing Warband for probably about a year now, and only since joining the forums did I realize that lords had personalities.
So yeah, I kinda hope there's no more obvious gameplay that I'm missing.

LukkyBug said:
I've been playing Warband for probably about a year now, and only since joining the forums did I realize that lords had personalities.
So yeah, I kinda hope there's no more obvious gameplay that I'm missing.

Lol, how'd you miss that one? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom