Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

KindCherub

Recruit
Summary: When I forge a weapon and save the game and then check the forged weapon out it looses points of "swing damage" it seems like the loss is relative to the initial ability (84 becomes 82, 109 becomes 105 and 130 becomes 121). And some of the other stats increase (but not as much as the loss of swing damage)
How to Reproduce: Forge a weapon (tested with one-handed and 2-handed swords of varying builds). Save (in city or outside). Load saved game and now the stat has decreased. It is consistant (happens every time) which is quite annoying.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have some mods: Harmony, Tournaments give full xp, Improved Garrisons, Character Manager, Relentless Smith, Governors handle issues legacy , SmithyWSTweak. All from the steam workshop. I never used the console or other mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media:
Computer Specs
: Not relevant
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom