Users who are viewing this thread

German sword scabbard ingame.

mountblade028.jpg

The new pictish sword ingame.

mountblade030.jpg

mountblade031.jpg

mountblade029.jpg

p8080460.jpg

A friend of mine who is doing 4-6th century germanic re-enactment recently achieved this work of art.

This could fit a spatha ingame if one or you is bored  :grin:

The new pictish sword ingame.
German sword scabbard ingame.

Excellent work!

A friend of mine who is doing 4-6th century germanic re-enactment recently achieved this work of art.

This could fit a spatha ingame if one or you is bored  :grin:

Don't think it's priority for now, because we currently have 4 spathas. Maybe later.  :smile:

Arzeal said:
very soon we can hold a re-enactment of 6-7th century wars in M&N Online with this mod

Yes, historical accuraty is our main priority!

Rath0s said:
Here is the gaelic shield. Forgot to add the bolts on the shield, will do it tomorrow.

Good work! Perhaps the symbol on this shield could be larger, but I can change it manually, when I'll get files from you.  :smile:

I'm really impressed by both the quality and the extent of the new models for this mod, amazing work (can't wait to see a Draco in M&B :smile:) I had wanted to see an ATW-style M&B mod for literally years, but the stumbling block was always the lack of appropriate models. Really nice to see it finally coming together.

Lancer

Good work, but as Morcant told me, the tail should be really longer and more pointy. And maybe some ribbons on the end of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scrummy_ribbons_by_Lainey_Powell.jpg

On the dragon there could be small, red ribbons:

1099p.jpg

Excellent! Soon we will see the full replica of myself  :wink:

How are they inside?

Here a view from one of the Herculiani shields. Note that you don't need the inside decoration necessarly.

Only just one note, 12 rivets for the shield boss are attested, but most of the times you will get 6 (as on our shields) or 4 (for a lot of germanic shields, with big headed bronze or iron rivets). No big issue of course!

Thank you, I think I will stikk to the native handle, im afraid it will clip with the hands and so on, if I make like it is on your picture.

Rivets, do you then mean the bolts on the boss?

Back
Top Bottom