We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

What the heck is this thread? And why do I have the sudden urge to praise Soon?
giphy.gif

Hope is love, hope is the only path. As a shepherd I will feed my flock, on my arm I will gather the stray lambs, and in the bosom of hope I will lead and guide them with care.

nSxU7.jpg

I renounce the religion of Soon, and submit myself to our true shepherd, Terco. For Hope(tm) is the only bread that will feed my weary soul.

What if being truly seduced by the path of Hope was a challenge that only the most devoted of Soon would be able to overcome?

giphy.gif
Jajaja. It may be, but alas I feel my soul so weak and my bones so heavy that I am not afraid of becoming nothingness itself at best, or worse a minion of Satanas!

I renounce the religion of Soon, and submit myself to our true shepherd, Terco. For Hope(tm) is the only bread that will feed my weary soul.
What if being truly seduced by the path of Hope was a challenge that only the most devoted of Soon would be able to overcome?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Oh, but how can you not see??? Those on the path of Hope™ are Hoping for that which they so desire to come Soon™... You Hope™ that some day Soon™ siege AI will function properly. You Hope™ that some day Soon™ soldiers in a tight shield wall formation will be able to competently attack foes while not colliding with friendlies, thus stopping thrusts and slashes. You Hope™ that some day Soon™ armors will actually effectively absorb damage. You Hope™ that some day Soon™ there will be satisfying RPG elements to foster immersion. You Hope™ that some day Soon™...

Whether you are on the path of Hope™ or Soon™ we are all traveling to the same place, enduring the same trials and tribulations, searching for the same outcome: a most glorious and stupendous Bannerlord... No matter if you Hope™ that it will one day come, or know that it shall Soon™ be.

giphy.gif

The Soon is reduced to a purely temporal question, while Hope transcends timelessness and ascends above the mists of time. The pilgrim just after the realisation that where Soon truly leads is towards the cliff that precedes the abyss of desolation, is where the purest of heart are asked to take the ultimate leap of faith.

That is where the path of Hope begins.

giphy.gif

It's a pity that the mood is so low because as a pastime this thread is hilarious. The potential for creating pseudo-philosophical-religious texts with the soon and hope meme topic is huge. :lol:

I Hope they will Soon get their **** together, well at least if it's "part of our vision/design/current priority".

Back
Top Bottom