We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you all before for your kind remarks!

Well we talked about it quite a bit in the discord. We eventually decided on an hourglass as that seemed to fit better with our base empire culture versus other options. Then I had the idea for the hourglass to have the Roman numerals I on the top, and XII on the bottom, to represent the originally planned EA for period. Here is a 3d representation of it. We still need to decide on colors and make a 2D representation for banners.

dHp_9.png

I liked the idea and the concept too! The hourglass looks very ancient, very fitting to the Empire theme. I enjoy too the Roman numerals. I think a color close to purple, or purple itself would hit the mark, or at least another color used by the Roman Catholic Church/ Orthodox Church. My humble opinion, my dear brothers...

Praise be Soon, for his might blesses those that await with bated breath to know how soon will this Soon mod be available to all soonists

I'm really feeling like today is the day for the big patch. Either in the next hour or SOONer.

Vine Jesu Domini
Bonae est requiem
[thwack]

Vine Jesu Domini
Bonae est requiem
[thwack]

Vine Jesu Domini
Bonae est requiem
[thwack]

So it was said that all things will come in the time of Soon. Waste time not wondering when, but know that... Soon.

Well said brother and hope i got the source right in our scriptures. Please correct me if i misheard because the origins is of the out most importance
Your interpretation is fantastic. Hmm... now I will need to build this fountain of wishes inside the mod!

My brothers and sisters,

Praise be Soon brothers. It is a hard time for me now. Many Now thoughts have entered my mind. I pray only for my mind to strengthen and not sin in thought, for Soon is the way, forever and ever. Praise be brothers, praise be.

My brothers and sisters,

Praise be Soon brothers. It is a hard time for me now. Many Now thoughts have entered my mind. I pray only for my mind to strengthen and not sin in thought, for Soon is the way, forever and ever. Praise be brothers, praise be.
Brother or Sister never let any thoughts apart from Soon enter your head. Soon will be your saviour and friend.

Thank you brothers and sisters for your words of strength, encouragement and hope. I will always know Soon is the true way, the only way, to walk toward our path of everlasting salvation. Now is the evil way, the wretched way. Thank you brothers, praise be Soon, praise be.

Hello, brothers and sisters!

It's good to see that @NLCRich and all our followers are making Soon to last forever on Calradia. Soon is always the way.

Be absent a lot, End of year is a god damn chaos, bee working alot and barely play or can be here with my brothers...plus, I can't use the Power of Soon on Companies, Clients and in Personal Life as I'd like.

Just to passby and give you all Happy thanksgiving (it's early, but... won't have time next weeks)

Preach the word of Soon, Soon bless you all

It's good to see that @NLCRich and all our followers are making Soon to last forever on Calradia. Soon is always the way.

Be absent a lot, End of year is a god damn chaos, bee working alot and barely play or can be here with my brothers...plus, I can't use the Power of Soon on Companies, Clients and in Personal Life as I'd like.

Just to passby and give you all Happy thanksgiving (it's early, but... won't have time next weeks)

Soon bless you too dear brother. I wish too the Powers of Almighty Soon would work on RL, but I guess the evil ways of Now are spreading in the world every day more powerfully.

I wish you the best, and happy thanksgiving!

Same to you! Happy Thanksgiving. Soon will bless you with much turkey and gravy.

We have a minor faction set up with a custom troop tree. @NLCRich is working on the settlements and some items and I plan on start putting together some quests this next week.

Speaking of which, if anyone here has some ideas about what types of quests you'd like to see please post here or at the mod's discord server.

I can guarantee that there will be ways to get access to the troops, either through quests or recruiting.

Our Armagan, who art in TaleWorlds headquarters,
Hallowed be thy name. Thy full version of Bannerlord come.
Thy will be done, on beta as it is in the alpha version.
Give us this day our daily patch. And forgive us our impatience,
As we forgive those who refunded the game. And lead us not into false hopes,
But deliver us from the waiting.
For thine is the company, and the money, and the rights on the game, for probably a while.

Soon.

Back
Top Bottom