We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Our Armagan, who art in TaleWorlds headquarters,
Hallowed be thy name. Thy full version of Bannerlord come.
Thy will be done, on beta as it is in the alpha version.
Give us this day our daily patch. And forgive us our impatience,
As we forgive those who refunded the game. And lead us not into false hopes,
But deliver us from the waiting.
For thine is the company, and the money, and the rights on the game, for probably a while.

Soon.
Soon

Off topic question, but what happened to Dr-Shinobi profile?
You can't click on his profile, search for his posts or @ him
Some of his posts seem also to have been edited https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/minstrels-corner-aars-screenshots-videos.721/
He's gone.
In his last post in late November he said he was leaving because of all the trolls on the forum bashing him and the game. He was also upset with community moderation as he believed they were unduly giving him warnings for some of his posts.

He is Now gone, but may Soon return... Only time will tell.

For thine is the company, and the money, and the rights on the game, for probably a while.

Soon.
giphy.gif

Praise Soon!

He's gone.
In his last post in late November he said he was leaving because of all the trolls on the forum bashing him and the game. He was also upset with community moderation as he believed they were unduly giving him warnings for some of his posts.

He is Now gone, but may Soon return... Only time will tell.

giphy.gif

Praise Soon!
He deleted his account I guess which he said he was gonna do but I guess it took him a week or two

Long live Soon brothers, for the holy church of our now long dead patriarch, Dr-Shinobi, is growing in believers left and right, as witnessed in the 1.5.5 beta thread.

Soon.
Soon be with you.

We need soon now more than ever for these are trying times indeed. The temptations of now grow stronger everyday.

Rest in Soon DrShinobi.

Update soon?

I see that you added a question mark at the end of your sentence. Soon is always the answer brother. Always has been, always will be, for Soon is the path of salvation. Reject the evil ways of Now brother! Repent, for you to be in the ever calming balm of Soon.

I see that you added a question mark at the end of your sentence. Soon is always the answer brother. Always has been, always will be, for Soon is the path of salvation. Reject the evil ways of Now brother! Repent, for you to be in the ever calming balm of Soon.

Soon. Soon. Soon. I bow to soon, I pray to Soon, I believe in Soon. Soon is all that there is and will ever be.

Back
Top Bottom