We HaVe FiXeD DiPlOmAcY

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can honestly say that this thread alone offers enough data to say that it only happens to a vast minority of players, so excuse me for not thinking it's anecdotal of me to say that diplomacy is still broken.
Not this thread but this thread which you didn't even bother to check even though it was pinned, that contains statistics and graphs about current position of diplomacy.

Ok, for some reason this thread was in my feed this morning. Shame it was this exact thread that got the attention, gotta love algorithms.

I nearly lost my last 10 braincells reading OP. Terrible, just terrible

edit: and now its 4 pages lol

tenor.gif

Not this thread but this thread which you didn't even bother to check even though it was pinned, that contains statistics and graphs about current position of diplomacy.

Last edited:
None of us knows how TW structured the development of Bannerlord, heck, none of us how any developer structure their development.

But in a development process or structure, there are lots and lots of compromises to make room for other, more important work.

Today in 2021, gamers are sadly entitled AF :C

If player involves in game, it may cause a tremendous effect on campaign. This thread should be locked. People are arguing for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom