We can apply a multiplayer beta account now??

Users who are viewing this thread

CptMiller said:
Next week, will give you an update directly from Cologne to ensure that you don’t miss out on anything that we have to show or announce during the event, so make sure to check back then!

//Last dev blog, so I think they will have one this week, or some sort of communication towards us.

Really hope that they will announce at least a release date for the beta application in today's blog.  :lol:

TheWayofNi said:
RESONANT the YouTuber who has a huge Bannerlord following has reported that the Beta will start 8pm UK time tonight.

So the keys have already been sent? Or he has special treatment due to marketing maybe?
He said he will start streaming then, not that the beta starts then, it seems he got the key from someone who has been to gamescom, or he had it the whole time and couldnt stream because of NDA....

Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:
RESONANT the YouTuber who has a huge Bannerlord following has reported that the Beta will start 8pm UK time tonight.

So the keys have already been sent? Or he has special treatment due to marketing maybe?
He said he will start streaming then, not that the beta starts then, it seems he got the key from someone who has been to gamescom, or he had it the whole time and couldnt stream because of NDA....
Do you have the beta? It would seem very ugly for you not to have it, you're always here.

RkT said:
Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:

Do you have the beta? It would seem very ugly for you not to have it, you're always here.
Yeah, that's true for many other people around here, and i have a feeling that we wont get a key :ohdear:

bladeex said:
RkT said:
Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:

Yeah, that's true for many other people around here, and i have a feeling that we wont get a key :ohdear:
We'll definitely get one. But I'm disappointed that random people at Gamescom who don't necessarily care about M&B got free beta codes, while community members who have been waiting for years still have to wait.
It doesn't feel great at all.

RkT said:
Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:

No, i dont have it, i have applied, and i dont have high hopes. Seems to me its for the best to just forget this game, live life, play some other games, and then come back to it february next year, which btw, is not long time at all.
Not everything in life comes deserved, good nor bad, so we all need to just chill and stay positive . . .  :lol:

Piconi said:
RkT said:
Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:

No, i dont have it, i have applied, and i dont have high hopes. Seems to me its for the best to just forget this game, live life, play some other games, and then come back to it february next year, which btw, is not long time at all.
Not everything in life comes deserved, good nor bad, so we all need to just chill and stay positive . . .  :lol:
Quiet, there is still time for them to give more beta, we must have faith and patience.  :wink: :wink:

*In the coming weeks, we will be talking more about what you can expect with the early access and what it means for both you, our community, and for us. For those of you that simply can't wait that long, head on over to beta.taleworlds.com to apply to take part in Bannerlord's multi-player closed-beta. *

From the devblog. So i assume everyone who applied to the beta will get a key? :fruity:

Noudelle said:
bladeex said:
RkT said:
Piconi said:
TheWayofNi said:

We'll definitely get one. But I'm disappointed that random people at Gamescom who don't necessarily care about M&B got free beta codes, while community members who have been waiting for years still have to wait.
It doesn't feel great at all.

What is disappointing is that users that only play SP are also applying to the MP beta just to get their hands on it. I've seen a bunch on Twitter saying they just want to launch the game to see it but not actually test out the MP functionality.

Dudes, if you live in the north emisphere you still got pretty big chances to go beta, just wait until everything is set up and ready to go... In my case, I don't think that South America will even have a official server, and I didn't lied on the application form, so I guess the beta ins't coming to me anyway  :lol:

Styo said:
What is disappointing is that users that only play SP are also applying to the MP beta just to get their hands on it. I've seen a bunch on Twitter saying they just want to launch the game to see it but not actually test out the MP functionality.
That is actually really bad. I haven't applied because tbh I barley play multiplayer. I would feel like a **** if I got a key. I'd rather save myself for what ever single player closed beta comes up, if they'll have me. 

RoboSenshi said:
Styo said:
That is actually really bad. I haven't applied because tbh I barley play multiplayer. I would feel like a **** if I got a key. I'd rather save myself for what ever single player closed beta comes up, if they'll have me.

Somewhere between very wholesome and come on now :lol:

:razz:

bladeex said:
*In the coming weeks, we will be talking more about what you can expect with the early access and what it means for both you, our community, and for us. For those of you that simply can't wait that long, head on over to beta.taleworlds.com to apply to take part in Bannerlord's multi-player closed-beta. *

From the devblog. So i assume everyone who applied to the beta will get a key? :fruity:

dont give me hope!

Back
Top Bottom