[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not an admin but when someone feels the need to repeat the word he got banned for 3 times in his unban appeal, I don't feel like they learned anything...
not that the rest of what you wrote doesnt already tell that story tho

I barely used chat, but that changed when while i had annoying time with u Kane and ur whole band of **** in ts and same as as u had with me so we know how it ended, not even gonna regret since all u did was not what 'admin' should DO especially favouritised his friends and didn't ban them (not gonna repeat since u know what i meant on my appeal), as for me it's totally retarded and there was nothing to regret(?), it was ur bad admining, and I was the one who took the blame since no one really could take the ban and responsibility that most of u are ****ty players and die? It's just so typical in M&B where everyone looks who's fault of death rather to do something with it and get along trying to fix mistakes or anything????????

Your nickname: CJJ
Server & Time (if possible): eu_de_9 june 10 or 11 http://prntscr.com/o0bdog
A short description of the situation: I lost my internet connection but  I think it looked like I rage quited after hs.I couldnt connect to the internet till the morning.
For how long were you banned?: 48 hours
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: ı lost my connection to the match because of the internet.
Why should we unban you?: It was the first time that happend.So I think 48 hours so long for the first time and I didnt do it on purpose.

Your nickname: husarzdominik/quebonafide
Server & Time (if possible): 09.06.19 | 12.06.19
A short description of the situation: LaPache banned me for teamkilling, racism and trolling. I admits teamkilling Vizimir  because he is trolling every match in which he is with me in the team. Admin stated that I insulted Vizimir, Only what i wrote to him was PAN VIZIMIR lecimy kurwa what is reference to polish meme in which is no insult. Word "pan" means mr so where is point of that? Lapache stated that he understand polish and for him its insult. Later i created second account for which i got perm banned what i completly understand.
For how long were you banned?: 3 days | Perm
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?: Teamkilling/Racism/Ban evading
Why should we unban you?: I should got unbanned bcs i didnt insult anybody beacuse as i said Pan Vizimir means Mr.Vizimir. If i would got unban i will no more cares about Vizimir and i was always trying to help administration, for example i helped with banning Remi who was ban evading and trolling. I got only one ban and that ban was for dodging match on 3 hours. i have always tried to follow the rules

Some days ago i was on teamspeak with Rothen and Vizimir and we asked vizimir that he want change nick for fun beacuse we had changed. He agreed and rothen wrote to Lapache about changing Vizimir's nick to piechurtomasz. After 1 match Vizimir stated that he doesnt like his new nick and asked admin to return his old nick. After while Rothen got banned beacuse Vizimir told administration some lies for example he didnt even agreed on changing nick. I know that theres nothing common with my ban but estabilishes to this situation beacuse vizimir is lier and i think that he wont have any permisions to report any player beacuse he doesnt behave well.

RemiW said:
Your nickname: Remi
Server & Time (if possible): .
A short description of the situation: long time ban, basically 1 wrong word and nothing more, many say i troll since they we're so bad so i took the blame even thought i had better score than most of this **** people i played with, but long story short it was long time and besides i said **** theres nothing more.
For how long were you banned?: half year?
Who banned you?: Kane prob
What rules did you break?: up
Why should we unban you?: long time and not even reasoned, saw many people (friends of admins) that curse and even say **** and no **** no ban or warn and anything, and i got perm just because of '****' and 'fed' when i had better score than them? plz..

@down idgfk not gonna read all this topic, now gtfo?????????????????

Your unban appeal is denied because you do not show any remorse towards your past behaviour.

CJJ said:
Your nickname: CJJ
Server & Time (if possible): eu_de_9 june 10 or 11 http://prntscr.com/o0bdog
A short description of the situation: I lost my internet connection but  I think it looked like I rage quited after hs.I couldnt connect to the internet till the morning.
For how long were you banned?: 48 hours
What rules did you break?: ı lost my connection to the match because of the internet.
Why should we unban you?: It was the first time that happend.So I think 48 hours so long for the first time and I didnt do it on purpose.

You have been unbanned.

Azorekt said:
A short description of the situation: LaPache banned me for teamkilling, racism and trolling. I admits teamkilling Vizimir  because he is trolling every match in which he is with me in the team. Admin stated that I insulted Vizimir, Only what i wrote to him was PAN VIZIMIR lecimy kurwa what is reference to polish meme in which is no insult. Word "pan" means mr so where is point of that? Lapache stated that he understand polish and for him its insult. Later i created second account for which i got perm banned what i completly understand.
Why should we unban you?: I should got unbanned bcs i didnt insult anybody beacuse as i said Pan Vizimir means Mr.Vizimir. If i would got unban i will no more cares about Vizimir and i was always trying to help administration, for example i helped with banning Remi who was ban evading and trolling. I got only one ban and that ban was for dodging match on 3 hours. i have always tried to follow the rules
The main reason for your ban was that you were teamkilling but you were also banned for using bad language towards multiple other players. Some of your quotes were also pretty racist mainly towards turkish players. And all this happend just one day later after you got warned for doing the same thing. So u got banned for 3 days. You got perma banned for now because you were ban evading and smurfing right after it. For now the admin team will decide further for how long you shall be banned exactly.

Why should i show remorse towards someone who banned me with rather his personal vendetta towards me rather than me breaking the rules? Clearly shows stacked admin team right there, u have low player base and yet u still ban people who say 'nihha' not like this community doesn't even got 1 Afro-American guy? If ban appealing isn't showing remorse for you then who know what is.....

LaPache said:
Azorekt said:
The main reason for your ban was that you were teamkilling but you were also banned for using bad language towards multiple other players. Some of your quotes were also pretty racist mainly towards turkish players. And all this happend just one day later after you got warned for doing the same thing. So u got banned for 3 days. You got perma banned for now because you were ban evading and smurfing right after it. For now the admin team will decide further for how long you shall be banned exactly.

You will stay banned until the end of the season. Lapache pointed out the reasons.

Your nickname: Joshua u u uh
Server & Time (if possible): /
A short description of the situation: Someone was just running into enemys all rounds then we won one and i TK him (unlucky)...next round he just hitted me 3 times in spawn...after that round i hit him once.....then i got warned.......then on the website the guy insulted me i did aswell and got banned....
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: carpediem
What rules did you break?: TK, discrimination jokes,
Why should we unban you?: I am active player and not completly retarded.. i will try not to insult ppl even if they insult me or do ****

Your nickname: Fddd
Server & Time (if possible): WBMM_DE_4 2019-06-20 19:21:13
A short description of the situation: My pc is shutdown. I no have reason for leave a match.
For how long were you banned?: 48hr
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: Leaving during active match
Why should we unban you?: Again, i no have reason to leave a match. Im sorry. I wanna continue play and teach on good skill players who playing this mode.

7erj1 said:
Your nickname: Fddd
Server & Time (if possible): WBMM_DE_4 2019-06-20 19:21:13
A short description of the situation: My pc is shutdown. I no have reason for leave a match.
For how long were you banned?: 48hr
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: Leaving during active match
Why should we unban you?: Again, i no have reason to leave a match. Im sorry. I wanna continue play and teach on good skill players who playing this mode.
You have been unbanned.

New try:

Your nickname:Joshua-u-u-uh
Server & Time (if possible):Happened in the chatbox
A short description of the situation:I teamkilled someone at the end of a round ingame. He immediately teamhit me the next round and i ended up getting banned for a short duration. I asked the admin in the chatbox why only I was getting banned and me and the player in question had an argument. In the argument I used several racial slurs and got perm banned for them
For how long were you banned?: Permanently
Who banned you?: CarpeDiem I think
What rules did you break?: "Racism is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban with zero tolerance."
Why should we unban you?: I just want to play a game from time to time without causing trouble. I got carried away in the argument and realize that my behaviour was unacceptable. I won´t be behaving like this in the future.

Joshu4BananaClip said:
Your nickname:Joshua-u-u-uh
Server & Time (if possible):Happened in the chatbox
A short description of the situation:I teamkilled someone at the end of a round ingame. He immediately teamhit me the next round and i ended up getting banned for a short duration. I asked the admin in the chatbox why only I was getting banned and me and the player in question had an argument. In the argument I used several racial slurs and got perm banned for them
Who banned you?: CarpeDiem I think
What rules did you break?: "Racism is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban with zero tolerance."
Why should we unban you?: I just want to play a game from time to time without causing trouble. I got carried away in the argument and realize that my behaviour was unacceptable. I won´t be behaving like this in the future.
You have been unbanned but be aware any more offence from you will result in a permanent ban.

Your nickname:Thorin
Server & Time (if possible):
A short description of the situation:I get ban a lot of time for dodge(probably 3-4 time) and i told to pache i wont do that again.(and i didnt)I told to Dago ''do pieca'' this why i get warn first and after 72 hours ban and after perma(it was funny xdd). its mean for my language and for english ''to bakery'' and its funny for me cuz its not about racism lol
For how long were you banned?:Perma
What rules did you break?: Racism
Why should we unban you?: cuz im not racist and im sure about it Dago reported me on purpose and if i've too talk about dodge matchs i said i wont do that again and im not doing that aaaandd if its a racism sorry for that some polaks teaching me to how talk polish language and they teach me ''do pieca'' too, Sorry Dago!

His nickname:Thorin
Server & Time (if possible):2019-07-26 21:01:52
A short description of the situation: He trashtalked me while we were playing in opposite teams. He used term "do pieca" with no understanding of the meaning.
Who banned you?: Don't know who banned him.
Why should we unban him?: Well i think hes childish behavior results from his young age. Using this hatefull sentence results from lack of knowledge. His trashtalk was aimed on me, and i don't feel that permaban is fair. I'm pretty sure that warning or temporary ban would be enough.

Thorin said:
A short description of the situation:I get ban a lot of time for dodge(probably 3-4 time) and i told to pache i wont do that again.(and i didnt)I told to Dago ''do pieca'' this why i get warn first and after 72 hours ban and after perma(it was funny xdd). its mean for my language and for english ''to bakery'' and its funny for me cuz its not about racism lol
Why should we unban you?: cuz im not racist and im sure about it Dago reported me on purpose and if i've too talk about dodge matchs i said i wont do that again and im not doing that aaaandd if its a racism sorry for that some polaks teaching me to how talk polish language and they teach me ''do pieca'' too, Sorry Dago!

The main reason for your ban was racism and antisemitism, due to your history as a toxic player in WBMM you have lost the benefit of the doubt when saying things like "do pieca" (Which implies extermination of Jews and Poles during WWII.) to Polish people. Firstly, we banned you for 72 hours, then we as a team decided to make it a permanent one due to your ban history. You have not fixed your bad behaviour after all those bans and warnings and you kept breaking the rules by dodging a match, insulting, leaving an active match, etc. For now the admin team will decide further for how long you shall be banned exactly.

Thorin said:
You have been breaking almost every rule for hundreds of times and you are also probably the player with the most total warnings and bans on mm. At this point I'm actually  surprised you haven't been banned for longer than just 48 hours or 72 hours yet. And still you haven't changed your attitude just a bit. You know exactly what you are doing and keep on with this nonsense. Duo to your execessive amount of recent punishments, warnings, insulting, racism, antisemitism, dodging, teamkilling and other forms of rule breaking the admin team has decided to ban you for the rest of this season and the upcoming season (35 days).

Your nickname: Echelon
Server & Time (if possible): i don't recall
A short description of the situation: i get banned because my brother tried to play with another account
For how long were you banned?:75 hours
What rules did you break?: i broke no rules
Why should we unban you?: because im innocent

Back
Top Bottom