[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: ONeil
Server & Time (if possible): 21:28ish?
A short description of the situation: Have been having a fair few lag spikes today and i timed out while a matchmaking match was beginning so i 'dodged' unintentionally
For how long were you banned?:
Who banned you?: Mynes
What rules did you break?: none
Why should we unban you?: Because genuinely timed out. https://imgur.com/a/2f2tQHy the screen shows i timed out both in ts and ingame. Furthermore, the screenshots were taken in the matter of about 15 seconds and u can literally see my internet fluctuate between 2 bars and 1 bar lol.

Mythicc said:
A short description of the situation: Have been having a fair few lag spikes today and i timed out while a matchmaking match was beginning so i 'dodged' unintentionally
Why should we unban you?: Because genuinely timed out. https://imgur.com/a/2f2tQHy the screen shows i timed out both in ts and ingame. Furthermore, the screenshots were taken in the matter of about 15 seconds and u can literally see my internet fluctuate between 2 bars and 1 bar lol.
Since you have a nice history of warnings and bans I assumed that you did dodge that match intentionally. Moreover, we are dealing with dodging a bit more seriously as people are doing it more frequently when they get 'bad teams'. Normally I would unban you showing that you've actually lost connection, however due to your excessive insulting I'm only able to reduce your ban duration.

Please make sure you read and adhere to the following rule in the future:
§ Conduct
In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he/she will be punished by the administration.

Mynes said:
Mythicc said:
Since you have a nice history of warnings and bans I assumed that you did dodge that match intentionally. Moreover, we are dealing with dodging a bit more seriously as people are doing it more frequently when they get 'bad teams'. Normally I would unban you showing that you've actually lost connection, however due to your excessive insulting I'm only able to reduce your ban duration.

Please make sure you read and adhere to the following rule in the future:
§ Conduct
In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he/she will be punished by the administration.
Autism

Honestly you expect me to be nice after getting banned for doing nothing wrong? Furthermore, it took roughly 1 hour for any admins to actually react, while 3/4 were actually playing MM.
Bit of a joke tbh, whats the worst I said, retard???

Airelhach was extremely homophobic and he only got 18 hours, but i said a bad word to an admin when he banned me for doing nothing!!!

Your nickname:GH_Invincible
Server & Time (if possible):i dont recall
A short description of the situation:i dont know why i get banned
For how long were you banned?: 20 hours
Who banned you?:i dont know
What rules did you break?:i dont know(one time u activated autoban system for dodgers and i couldnt join to server.I think thats why i get banned)
Why should we unban you?:cause i had connecting problem

Echelon. said:
Just weird that your "brother" created the account right after you got banned and that you are writing the ban appeal instead of your "brother" who got perma banned. Also you were writing to Mynes instead of your brother. I think you are lying.

Invincible said:
You got banned for leaving an active match. Leaving an active match gives your teammates a huge disadvantage and made them lose the game. You also didn't join back till the end and didn't provide any evidence of your "timeout". You will have to wait till your punishment is over.

Airelhach said:
Please don't spam the thread with whatever this is. This thread is only for unban appeals!

Your nickname:Thorin
Server & Time (if possible):-
A short description of the situation:Racism
For how long were you banned?: 35 days
Who banned you?: -
What rules did you break?: Racism
Why should we unban you?: I said it before that I'm not a racist guy. I really didn't know what does it mean. I check what does "do pieca" mean to Polacks and I learnt that it has a quite bad meaning for them. I have been playing warband with Polish people for 7-8 months, and I think that they are really nice. I don't want them to feel bad about it. I apologise for that to all Polish people. I'm not going to break any rules further.

Thorin said:
Your nickname:Thorin
Server & Time (if possible):-
A short description of the situation:Racism
For how long were you banned?: 35 days
Who banned you?: -
Why should we unban you?: I said it before that I'm not a racist guy. I really didn't know what does it mean. I check what does "do pieca" mean to Polacks and I learnt that it has a quite bad meaning for them. I have been playing warband with Polish people for 7-8 months, and I think that they are really nice. I don't want them to feel bad about it. I apologise for that to all Polish people. I'm not going to break any rules further.
Your ban will be decreased till 15.08, anymore rule breaking will result in a permanent ban with no more chances to appeal.

Your nickname: GH_Invincible
Server & Time (if possible): i don't recall
A short description of the situation:TK
For how long were you banned?:47 hours+
Who banned you?: i think Apollo
What rules did you break?: TK
Why should we unban you?: apollo always flame us,he hit me in match after this i hit him but my teamhit wasn't intentional.And he hit me 1more time then i killed him when we won the match cause i was angry.
Admins can kill teammates and flame them.But when we killed our teammates.(when he flame us.)we get ban.47 hours... What is it?
https://pasteboard.co/IscPshy.png

Server & Time (if possible): idk
A short description of the situation: Banned for dodging then ban evaded
For how long were you banned?: roughly a week i think
Who banned you?: Mynes/lapache
What rules did you break?: Ban evading/dodging
Why should we unban you?: Im quite an active player on mm as seen, and I generally enjoy it. I do apologise for dodging twice, in a matter of days, however I felt a weeks ban for dodging was unfair, considering I have 150 games played; those were the only 2 matches I had dodged too. I dont have a problem playing with unbalanced teams, hell ive even won with some really **** ones. I do regret what i have done and have indeed learned my lesson to not dodge at all. I also apologise for the ban evading, but this is genuinely my favourite thing to play on warband and its sad not being able to play it :/ - though I know there is really no excuse for it

As im currently on my summer holiday after finishing school, I would really appreciate another opportunity to play matchmaking. If I could be given another chance I wont let u bois down :C

Your nickname: Ever
A short description of the situation: I was traveling and my brother decided to play this server (he knew how to join). I had problems with my little brother since he created an account on this same computer and they banned me
For how long were you banned?: perma
Who banned you?: idk sry
What rules did you break?: supposedly ban evading
Why should we unban you?: I'm not to blame for having an idiot brother, he chose the name of one of my characters (Reve, I think) and then an account was created for him. After he was banned he did the same with another account but I don't remember the name

Your nickname: Adek
A short description of the situation: I started trolling after some random guy left match in first round and never cameback then lapache came to server and banned me for trolling and insulting
For how long were you banned?: 300 hours
Who banned you?:  Lp
What rules did you break?:  Insulting,Trolling
Why should we unban you?: Well without matchmaking cant train to tourneys and sorry i  shouldn't be trolling and insulting lp

Ever said:
Your nickname: Ever
A short description of the situation: I was traveling and my brother decided to play this server (he knew how to join). I had problems with my little brother since he created an account on this same computer and they banned me
Who banned you?: idk sry
What rules did you break?: supposedly ban evading
Why should we unban you?: I'm not to blame for having an idiot brother, he chose the name of one of my characters (Reve, I think) and then an account was created for him. After he was banned he did the same with another account but I don't remember the name

Your main account's (which name is "eveR" and has 11 losses - 2 win) last match was at 19:31:46, then you opened another account on the website with another ID which name is "Eversito" at 19:35:37. You were definitely doing "smurfing" because of your main account's MMR and K/D. I banned both of your account due to this reason. Then you opened an another account again with another ID, I banned that one too. After your last ban, you opened another account — thanks god you have lots of ID — by using VPN. That one is banned too. All in all, your unban appeal has been denied by admin team.

Adek said:
Your nickname: Adek
A short description of the situation: I started trolling after some random guy left match in first round and never cameback then lapache came to server and banned me for trolling and insulting
For how long were you banned?: 300 hours
Who banned you?:  Lp
What rules did you break?:  Insulting,Trolling
Why should we unban you?: Well without matchmaking cant train to tourneys and sorry i  shouldn't be trolling and insulting lp
I will unban you for now. But you shouldn't really insult anymore. This is not the first time you were throwing personal insults at me or other players. You will get a second chance however. But any further rule breaking like personal insults towards me, Leonidas or other players will result in a long term ban.

Your nickname: Rothen
A short description of the situation: I was playing match and lost connection, but then i came back
For how long were you banned?: 24 hours
Who banned you?: Bullez
What rules did you break?: leaving active match
Why should we unban you?: as i said before i didnt leave match

Roth3n said:
Your nickname: Rothen
A short description of the situation: I was playing match and lost connection, but then i came back
For how long were you banned?: 24 hours
Who banned you?: Bullez
What rules did you break?: leaving active match
Why should we unban you?: as i said before i didnt leave match
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: kani
A short description of the situation: i was rude and insulted my turkish friends
Who banned you?: dont know big man
What rules did you break?: saying mean words
Why should we unban you?: i am good in making friends on wbmm and i am nice guy :smile:

Kani said:
Your nickname: kani
A short description of the situation: i was rude and insulted my turkish friends
Who banned you?: dont know big man
What rules did you break?: saying mean words
Why should we unban you?: i am good in making friends on wbmm and i am nice guy :smile:
You have been unbanned.You can continue making friends in a respectful manner.

Your nickname: ObelixNW
Server & Time (if possible): EU server some days ago
A short description of the situation: I got banned for troll stuff then i recreated 2 accounts to play to dodge the ban
For how long were you banned?: Perm
Who banned you?: I don't know
What rules did you break?: Stuff rule
Why should we unban you?: I didn't know that it was forbidden to play with a two handed sword, i won't do it again, i was disapointed of getting banned for this so i recreated accounts to play, i won't do it again and i will talk with native players to learn how to play properly, i used to play NW for years and i like play native matchmaking.

ObelixNW said:
Your nickname: ObelixNW
Server & Time (if possible): EU server some days ago
A short description of the situation: I got banned for troll stuff then i recreated 2 accounts to play to dodge the ban
For how long were you banned?: Perm
Who banned you?: I don't know
What rules did you break?: Stuff rule
Why should we unban you?: I didn't know that it was forbidden to play with a two handed sword, i won't do it again, i was disapointed of getting banned for this so i recreated accounts to play, i won't do it again and i will talk with native players to learn how to play properly, i used to play NW for years and i like play native matchmaking.
You have been unbanned.

Your nickname: Warrior_Xsandes
Server & Time (if possible): No idea
A short description of the situation: I wrote turkroach
For how long were you banned?: 24hrs
Who banned you?: Tomas
Why should we unban you?: I am not a racist, however I did mean to offend him by rating turkroach but I wrote it while he was dead so he would not see it. Thus not offending him, he then asked 'me' I said yes.

Back
Top Bottom