Users who are viewing this thread

Apollo~ said:
Your nickname: Warrior_Xsandes
Server & Time (if possible): No idea
A short description of the situation: I wrote turkroach
For how long were you banned?: 24hrs
Who banned you?: Tomas
What rules did you break?: Racism
Why should we unban you?: I am not a racist, however I did mean to offend him by rating turkroach but I wrote it while he was dead so he would not see it. Thus not offending him, he then asked 'me' I said yes.
Your unban appeal has been denied.
Racism is one of the things we as an admin team are not willing to be lenient on.
Racism is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban with zero tolerance.
You can keep saying you are not racist, if you are not then don't give nationalities to your insults so people don't point you as a racist.

Your nickname: kani and the gooch goocboy42
Server & Time (if possible): yesterday
A short description of the situation: i did nothing wrong i thought i was playing pk
For how long were you banned?: untill i die so probably in a few days
Who banned you?: probably the italian
What rules did you break?: smurfing
Why should we unban you?: i wanted to make new friends under a different name on pk guess i launched the wrong module :sad:

Your nickname: j1997228
Server & Time (if possible): -EU_DE_9/2019-08-22 04:18 beijing
A short description of the situation: i was playing game and suttantly i was kicked by admin
For how long were you banned?: Perm.
Who banned you?: Gameshero
What rules did you break?: useing VPN
Why should we unban you?: i  am a good player in top rank in china ,and this is my first time to play in WBMM SERVER ,I am in beijing and if i did not use VPN to connece EU server ,my ping can reach a unbelieveable degree(200-300),and if i used it ,my ping is just about 130,so,plz,unban me.

Your nickname: riotmaker
Server & Time (if possible): like 30 minutes ago
A short description of the situation: i left an active match
For how long were you banned?: 2 days
Who banned you?: Anita's robots
What rules did you break?: (1) Leaving the server while the match is still on-going because your team is losing will result in a temporary punishment.
Why should we unban you?: i played so many matches , loses and wins, i don't care about winning or getting mmr, that's was my fisrt match that i left, also i never dodge any matches no matter which team i get. My internet just crashed for some reason :/

Your nickname: TK_Ceasar
Server & Time (if possible): no clue, 20st?
A short description of the situation: Sir Ceasar was ban evading. Not sure about the first ban. but if i have to guess its prolly insulting
For how long were you banned?: Foreeeevveerrrr
Who banned you?: No clue, don't trust any of u xD
What rules did you break?: ban evading
Why should we unban you?:  Whats Warband without Ceasar?!?!?!?!?! Nah, gotta agree that i've to be nicer to people in general.

BIG KISS

EX ANUBIS said:
Your nickname: riotmaker
Server & Time (if possible): like 30 minutes ago
A short description of the situation: i left an active match
For how long were you banned?: 2 days
Who banned you?: Anita's robots
What rules did you break?: (1) Leaving the server while the match is still on-going because your team is losing will result in a temporary punishment.
Why should we unban you?: i played so many matches , loses and wins, i don't care about winning or getting mmr, that's was my fisrt match that i left, also i never dodge any matches no matter which team i get. My internet just crashed for some reason :/

You have been unbanned.

j1997228 said:
Your nickname: j1997228
Server & Time (if possible): -EU_DE_9/2019-08-22 04:18 beijing
A short description of the situation: i was playing game and suttantly i was kicked by admin
For how long were you banned?: Perm.
Who banned you?: Gameshero
What rules did you break?: useing VPN
Why should we unban you?: i  am a good player in top rank in china ,and this is my first time to play in WBMM SERVER ,I am in beijing and if i did not use VPN to connece EU server ,my ping can reach a unbelieveable degree(200-300),and if i used it ,my ping is just about 130,so,plz,unban me.
You have been unbanned.

Mythicc said:
Your nickname: ONeil
Server & Time (if possible): idk
A short description of the situation: Banned for dodging then ban evaded
For how long were you banned?: roughly a week i think
Who banned you?: Mynes/lapache
What rules did you break?: Ban evading/dodging
Why should we unban you?: Im quite an active player on mm as seen, and I generally enjoy it. I do apologise for dodging twice, in a matter of days, however I felt a weeks ban for dodging was unfair, considering I have 150 games played; those were the only 2 matches I had dodged too. I dont have a problem playing with unbalanced teams, hell ive even won with some really **** ones. I do regret what i have done and have indeed learned my lesson to not dodge at all. I also apologise for the ban evading, but this is genuinely my favourite thing to play on warband and its sad not being able to play it :/ - though I know there is really no excuse for it

As im currently on my summer holiday after finishing school, I would really appreciate another opportunity to play matchmaking. If I could be given another chance I wont let u bois down :C

been quite a while now, could you please look at this again?

Mythicc said:
Your nickname: ONeil
A short description of the situation: Banned for dodging then ban evaded
For how long were you banned?: roughly a week i think
Who banned you?: Mynes/lapache
What rules did you break?: Ban evading/dodging
Why should we unban you?: Im quite an active player on mm as seen, and I generally enjoy it. I do apologise for dodging twice, in a matter of days, however I felt a weeks ban for dodging was unfair, considering I have 150 games played; those were the only 2 matches I had dodged too. I dont have a problem playing with unbalanced teams, hell ive even won with some really **** ones. I do regret what i have done and have indeed learned my lesson to not dodge at all. I also apologise for the ban evading, but this is genuinely my favourite thing to play on warband and its sad not being able to play it :/ - though I know there is really no excuse for it

As im currently on my summer holiday after finishing school, I would really appreciate another opportunity to play matchmaking. If I could be given another chance I wont let u bois down :C
You have been unbanned. Please make sure you read and adhere to the rules in the future.

Your nickname: Remi
Server & Time (if possible): chuj wie
A short description of the situation: up
For how long were you banned?: fking long
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: said ******
Why should we unban you?: long time passed by everyone needs a chance and christmas are almost upon us so why not?

Your nickname:jS8g
Server & Time (if possible):WBMM
A short description of the situation:im put youtube video into chat
For how long were you banned?:permanent
Who banned you?:LaPache
What rules did you break?:YouTube
Why should we unban you?:I condemn my act

jS8g said:
A short description of the situation:im put youtube video into chat
What rules did you break?:YouTube
Why should we unban you?:I condemn my act
Sharing personal information is strictly prohibited and will always result in a permanet ban. And since you didn't really put much efford in your unban appeal rejected for now.
Edit: It was a private video and not suppose to be public.

A short description of the situation:I behaved very terribly, I apologize to Oniel, who looked at the male genital organ, and to everyone who saw this as immoral, I committed a terrible misconduct. Sorry. (P.s: Google Translate)
What rules did you break?:Sharing personal information
Why should we unban you?:I want to play. I am ready to change religion, stop drinking and smoking

RemiW said:
Your nickname: Remi
Server & Time (if possible): chuj wie
A short description of the situation: up
For how long were you banned?: fking long
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: said ****
Why should we unban you?: long time passed by everyone needs a chance and christmas are almost upon us so why not?
You will remain banned because of your numerous ban evades.

Your nickname:ParalyzeR
Server & Time (if possible):Yesterday
A short description of the situation:I dead last round and i thought it was last round cuz it was 2-1 and we got 2 early die so i thought it is already finish. So I left the server for another thing. Not very urgent but something that i should.
For how long were you banned?:70 hours i think
Who banned you?:Dont know
What rules did you break?:Leaving match
Why should we unban you?:Generally i play bad but even it i dont leave match, i dont like playing -1. So i dont want to do same thing for others i thought match is already over. If it doesnt, i m sorry.

Ceasar said:
Your nickname: TK_Ceasar
Server & Time (if possible): no clue, 20st?
A short description of the situation: Sir Ceasar was ban evading. Not sure about the first ban. but if i have to guess its prolly insulting
For how long were you banned?: Foreeeevveerrrr
Who banned you?: No clue, don't trust any of u xD
What rules did you break?: ban evading
Why should we unban you?:  Whats Warband without Ceasar?!?!?!?!?! Nah, gotta agree that i've to be nicer to people in general.

BIG KISS
You have finally been unbanned.
Please make sure you won't try ban evading again, we won't give you another chance.
Smurfing is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.

Your nickname: Kraizak
Server & Time (if possible): few minutes ago
A short description of the situation: some random dude was teamhitting me constantly in every round after we got destroyed on 1st spawn so I teamhitted and then teamkilled him on purpose
For how long were you banned?: idk, permanently I guess? (You have been banned permanently (Banned permanently on Server))
Who banned you?: Kiron probably
What rules did you break?: teamkilling
Why should we unban you?: cuz its 11/12 in que atm

Krzyzak said:
Your nickname: Kraizak
Server & Time (if possible): few minutes ago
A short description of the situation: some random dude was teamhitting me constantly in every round after we got destroyed on 1st spawn so I teamhitted and then teamkilled him on purpose
For how long were you banned?: idk, permanently I guess? (You have been banned permanently (Banned permanently on Server))
Who banned you?: Kiron probably
What rules did you break?: teamkilling
Why should we unban you?: cuz its 11/12 in que atm
Your ban has been reduced but keep in mind that revenge teamkilling is not allowed. Next time the ban will be longer.

A short description of the situation:I behaved very terribly, I apologize to Oniel, who looked at the male genital organ, and to everyone who saw this as immoral, I committed a terrible misconduct. Sorry. (P.s: Google Translate)
What rules did you break?:Sharing personal information
Why should we unban you?:I want to play. I am ready to change religion, stop drinking and smoking

Your nickname: Adek
A short description of the situation: 1st time i insulted some random who trolled game and got bannned so i decided to ban evade
For how long were you banned?: idk
Who banned you?: lp
What rules did you break?: ban evade
Why should we unban you?: i wannna start playing again and be serious thats all

Back
Top Bottom