[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Orion said:
Surkan said:
thats because people dont bother posting anymore if they'll just get dumb warnings and have their threads locked
... So, nobody is posting or making threads because they'll be warned/locked, and that's why there aren't any warnings or locked threads. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

So if I make a top 10 TDM maps list it wont be locked?

Rake said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Kiano said:
Unban guacc

Guacc provided valuable intellect that the forums needed to survive.

please leave guacc banned, hes doing very well in school. its important to the young moles future.

His mom literally came on teamspeak last night and yelled at him for playing too many “computer games” and not enough homework.

? Rey said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
His mom literally came on teamspeak last night and yelled at him for playing too many “computer games” and not enough homework.

Are you trolling or that legit happened?

I talked to his mom the other night and she confirmed that he had to take away his PC.

Apollo~ said:
If u ban him u racist... if you insult him back? you are also racist ) u cant win :grin:

c75be4094fa8168b6171169e0caf6d8c.png

Later on Tirtil went to report someone for calling him a dumb turk, double standarts are reel

Obviously Tirtil is a lil -snip- since he goes on and insults people and when they insult him back he reports them to his friend admin)))))

S_ said:
Apollo~ said:
If u ban him u racist... if you insult him back? you are also racist ) u cant win :grin:

Later on Tirtil went to report someone for calling him a dumb turk, double standarts are reel

Obviously Tirtil is a lil -snip- since he goes on and insults people and when they insult him back he reports them to his friend admin)))))

Okay, say an insult while posting a screenshot of Tiril insulting someone. Defeats the purpose.

Keep the topic on matchmaking and be civil and we won't have a problem. 

S_ said:
Apollo~ said:

c75be4094fa8168b6171169e0caf6d8c.png

'who doesnt know how to respect people in 'their own game'

Does his Dad work at Taleworlds? can anyone from TW please confirm this  :lol: :lol:
7cc4910ad1f3610390ed5479c6ca7f8c.jpg

In another case, for example: If someone was bullying 2 other players on them being '<snip>' 'trash' after it going too far a person would defend them by telling the guy he is dumb then he leaves the game mid match because of his immense salt to then return, so you say 'dumb turk' he then bans you? After he first insults 2 random players for being '<snip>' 'trash' ruining your game with his large ego to then return to ban you because you called him a dumb turk because you are a massive racist !

when will this double standard on matchmaking end where you can't insult back and if you do you are a racist :smile:

Don't dodge the swear filter. You can disable it for yourself if you'd like, but please respect that some people want to keep it active. -- Orion

Deacon Barry said:
Because he reports people for being racist whilst spewing racist bile at people probably?
What I meant to say is that these people he insulted were saying the exact same things to him a few matches before that one. That's why I don't get the post.

Apollo~ said:
... If someone was bullying 2 other players on them being '<snip>' 'trash' after it going too far ... insults 2 random players for being '<snip>' 'trash' ruining your game

Don't dodge the swear filter. You can disable it for yourself if you'd like, but please respect that some people want to keep it active. -- Orion

I think it is time to make things clear.

Matchmaking admins look into all the reports that you guys send us via the website. So far we lack tools to get back to you with a response and inform you what the outcome is, therefore you may not be aware of the actions we take. We usually are very lenient however and most of the reports end up with a warning, very few players get banned. If you find yourself insulted, then the right thing to do is reporting that player. Insulting back isn't justified. If you send us a screenshot of a player being hostile towards you, we will most likely look through the logs anyway - so there's really nothing you can hide.

According this particular situation - Tirtil got two warnings past few days, based on the reports we received. A third warning equals a ban, so I am pretty sure he is going to be a lot nicer in the future. Error also received a warning. I do not think any of them meant to be racist and that's why nobody got banned. Tirtil is not an admin and I don't think any threats of players getting banned for getting into an argument with him should be taken seriously.

I also want to mention that the admins' duty is to prevent, rather than letting stuff like this escalate. We all enjoy some banter and drama, you are most welcome to kick the corpse and type "ez" but for god's sake, you don't have to immediately jump on your foes' mothers.

Back
Top Bottom