[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Updated
-Enabled network features: hide_other_mod_servers, network_compatible, more skins in multiplayer, composite network messages; player_set_skin, player_stop_controlling_agent, horse_friendly_fire and show_crosshair operations.
-Added new operation: str_store_multiplayer_profile_face_keys.
-Added more skins support for OGP Server.

WSE v4.2.1 (for Warband 1.16:cool:

Please report if you find any issues

K700 said:
Updated
-Enabled network features: hide_other_mod_servers, network_compatible, more skins in multiplayer, composite network messages; player_set_skin, player_stop_controlling_agent, horse_friendly_fire and show_crosshair operations.
-Added new operation: str_store_multiplayer_profile_face_keys.
-Added more skins support for OGP Server.

WSE v4.2.1 (for Warband 1.16:cool:

Please report if you find any issues
I am using custom skins for players in my multiplayer mod and had to use various workarounds to get it working. Having a player_set_skin for multiplayer sounds good, does this mean you can just set race (skin) serverside and all players see the player as that skin? I'll assume skin can't get updated while player is alive.

When I tried to run the WSE loader, i got this message in the command prompt:

WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b, K700 (Build date: Aug 29 2015 14:51:34)
OS version: 6.2.9200 SP 0.0
Command line:
WSE path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE\
Game executable origin: registry (Steam)
Game executable path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe
Game executable checksum: 69A4957B
You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.16:cool:.
Please update or download the full game from taleworlds.com/downloads

It tells me that my version is unsupported, and that it only supports version 1.168, which is the one that I have!? (I have warband on steam, and I have the latest version (1.16:cool:). Do you know what I should do? Please explain simple, as I'm not too experienced with solving this kind of stuff  :lol:

K700 said:
AndersDenUbarmhje steam version not supported, use vanliia warband exe

Sorry to bother you more. Are you saying that I need to download the taleworlds warband version (I guess thats what vanilla means), in order to use WSE? In that case, can I use my steam product key for the game? The reason I need WSE is because I want to play cRPG, but it seems like WSE is required.

AndersDenUbarmhjertige said:
K700 said:
AndersDenUbarmhje steam version not supported, use vanliia warband exe

Sorry to bother you more. Are you saying that I need to download the taleworlds warband version (I guess thats what vanilla means), in order to use WSE? In that case, can I use my steam product key for the game? The reason I need WSE is because I want to play cRPG, but it seems like WSE is required.

Never mind, I figured it out. It was WSE2 I was looking for, which is in the cRPG launcher

Updated
-Source RCON Protocol implementation for dedicated server.
-Added new operations: server_set_password_rcon, str_store_server_password_rcon, execute_server_console_command.

WSE v4.2.2 (for Warband 1.16:cool:

A small gift for warband server hosters. Please report if you find any issues.

Hi K700.
I'm trying the operation get_spectated_agent_no. Does it allow me to get agent_no of player i'm following as spectator ? I tried it but it always returns -1-
Thanks.

Ps. Is it possible with RCON to update a .sco map file without restart the server ?

K.A. said:
Hi K700.
I'm trying the operation get_spectated_agent_no. Does it allow me to get agent_no of player i'm following as spectator ? I tried it but it always returns -1-
Thanks.

Ps. Is it possible with RCON to update a .sco map file without restart the server ?

get_spectated_agent_no only client-side operation.

RCON simply allows remote access to the server console.

Yes, i'm using it client side on module_presentations. I'm using it in ti_on_presentation_event_state_change. Can it be used in presentations ?
Thanks.

Marinxar said:
Any chance that a Steam version will come out ?  :ohdear:

Not from me. If there is a wish to do, all the source code is open. It is not too difficult, but very time consuming. And often silent upgrade steam warband.exe all much more complicated.

Back
Top Bottom