[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

graploos said:
Don't understand why this is getting more attention. Isn't this pretty huge? WSE hasn't been updated in ages.

this is getting more attention because it allows to make more things and allows to make "unrecognized" things. so, modders trying to update this cause mods will need this.

Arg! i made a typo. Wanted to ask why this isn't getting more attention. This is pretty huge if you ask me.

thank you k700. i ve checked out your repo and going to use it for updating battle-time and merging this mod with floris-expanded

Amazing work, thanks for sharing. I'll give you a couple of feedbacks as soon as possible. Wish you best luck!

Updated Stable Release
-Disabled unstable OperationManagerExecuteHook, that was causing server crashes. So operations go_to, break_loop, continue_loop, extended try_for_agents and try_for_dict_keys no longer work.
-For the replacement operation try_for_dict_keys added operation dict_get_key_by_iterator.
-Fixed operation player_set_username.
-Added WSELoader with Windows XP compatible.

WSE v4.0.7 (for Warband 1.166)

Instead
Code:
(try_for_dict_keys, s0, "$g_test_dict"),
	(display_message, s0),
(try_end),
use
Code:
(dict_get_size, ":dict_size", "$g_test_dict"),
(try_for_range, ":iterator", 0, ":dict_size"),
	(dict_get_key_by_iterator, s0, "$g_test_dict", ":iterator"),
	(display_message, s0),
(try_end),

Is it possible to add an operation like (set_player_party, <party_id>)? (it will make the player to control the <party_id> instead of party id 0 (so the party id 0 will become a bot or something like that))
Or is the player party too hard coded in the game engine?

The_dragon said:
Is it possible to add an operation like (set_player_party, <party_id>)? (it will make the player to control the <party_id> instead of party id 0 (so the party id 0 will become a bot or something like that))
Or is the player party too hard coded in the game engine?

In structure game stored int main_party_no. Not a problem write operation to replace this number. But I do not know how the game will behave in the event of such replacement.

Back
Top Bottom