SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm filled with the sudden urge to try an experiment with a 3D printer in order to create a new centerpiece for the living room.

What you guys think about new Hobbit sequel ( film, of course  :mrgreen: ) ?

I think it's greeaaaaaat :grin: ( of course, they changed a lot of things, but that also worked well on LOTR trilogy films).

Thane_of_Dhirim said:
What you guys think about new Hobbit sequel ( film, of course  :mrgreen: ) ?

I think it's greeaaaaaat :grin: ( of course, they changed a lot of things, but that also worked well on LOTR trilogy films).

Yeah right, every Tolkien fan wanted to see a Dwarf-Elf love story. Well done P.J.

The movie adaptations of The Hobbit novel seem to be drifting drastically away from the original lore.. I guess adaptations are not everyone's preference. Although the movie was enjoyable still, just hope they don't screw up There and Back Again final movie.

Where really in my opinion The Hobbit did not have to be split into three separate movies. Although putting the story into a visual form is commendable still just not for the Tolkien purists definitely.

Back
Top Bottom