SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Animating flags requires the editing of the shader files, which gets pretty complicated if you ask me. Im sure anyone with basic knowledge of HLSL (not sure if thats right or not) would be able to make waving flags easily, but to an outsider it looks rediculously complicated. I managed to make a rough shader which makes flags wave for a few seconds but then it gets all glitchy and turns into some wild jagged thing. In the picture the "flag/banner" is fairly small so I dont think it needs a special shader anyway

I actually have a deep seated fear of shaders and refuse to use them.
I suppose I COULD always just make the flag vertex animated..
But that's way overcomplicated.

Sorry for the lack of detail; I'm in a rush to get out. I'll talk more about this stuff later.
Cheers, Jarvy

2013-10-29_00017.jpg

2013-10-29_00018.jpg

No, I'm adding a function to multiplayer to 'stand to attention'. I thought it'd be a neat touch for clans. I always thought the idle standing animation was really casual and would look silly with lined up players.

Jarvisimo said:
I am looking for talented sceners to help me with The Veiled Stars multiplayer. You must prove yourself as able to create interesting, fun, detailed maps with AI meshes. This can be done via screenshots, videos, or just extremely good words with proof.

If you think you would be able to create official maps for the mod, please do send me a PM on here or preferably on our own forum. (See front page)

My offer still stands, although it will have to wait until this week of exams are done.
Also we still need to do that HoI3 game :razz:

teun557 said:
Jarvisimo said:
I am looking for talented sceners to help me with The Veiled Stars multiplayer. You must prove yourself as able to create interesting, fun, detailed maps with AI meshes. This can be done via screenshots, videos, or just extremely good words with proof.

If you think you would be able to create official maps for the mod, please do send me a PM on here or preferably on our own forum. (See front page)

My offer still stands, although it will have to wait until this week of exams are done.
Also we still need to do that HoI3 game :razz:

I second this fine gentleman.

Should have some previews of Isengard coming up either today or tomorrow. :smile:

I've spent ages on it, and I'm so proud of it, so don't be too critical, haha.

Back
Top Bottom