B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks. I think
peasantmail1.jpg
looks pretty neat as well, if a bit scruffy. This cheap mail garment will probably be used in the same faction as the yellow/black armours on this page.

Thanks for the friendly comments and sorry for not posting. :razz:  I haven't been modding much lately, because I've been trying to port what I have over to the newest version without actually doing anything. It's a pain in the ass. :lol: I haven't done anything except think of some new ideas lately, but I still fully intend to complete the mod.

FrisianDude said:

Is a spear (saharbahah) based on a picture in an Osprey book I haven't read yet. :razz: I intend to post more pictures, including more pictures of that thing.

I can give that a little texture whirl if you want...... (I need something to help get back in the modding grind again)

Bump, with a bit of an announcement. I will have to, temporarily, put this on  hold. :sad:
My reasons are;
I'm a lazy bastard.
I'm a lazy bastard who has to find a job.
I'm a lazy bastard who is having too much fun with Dwarf Fortress and
I'm a lazy bastard who is also hosting a forum-game.
Not to mention that I tend to feel more like modding when it's warm out. I don't know why. So, in short, a pause in the development, but it is extremely UNlikely that I will stop developing entirely. I've got too many ideas for that.

FrisianDude said:
Bump, with a bit of an announcement. I will have to, temporarily, put this on  hold. :sad:
My reasons are;
I'm a lazy bastard.
Not to mention that I tend to feel more like modding when it's warm out. I don't know why. So, in short, a pause in the development, but it is extremely UNlikely that I will stop developing entirely. I've got too many ideas for that.

Does that mean you are lazy?

Renneko said:
FrisianDude said:
My reasons are;
I'm a lazy bastard.

Does that mean you are lazy?

i don't see any point in his statement supporting that idea...  :wink:

seriously: those are rather sad times. AM withdrawing from the forum and Frisian putting this on hold within the same week... :???:

AM? Counterpoint leaving is rather sad as well.

I've promised to help out FrisianDude often enough though and I intend to start learning stuff to actually do that soon so.. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom