[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on the village (city ) Antwerp

9900B65D5ABDEEDEF9852EFB05D33F9C06FCA245
63B7502280F441978A838A07F7539702B4AE7B55
Don't worry its still WIP :smile:
http://www.raremapsandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_21_64&products_id=14785&zenid=975fa7f9d3845e33df7180e492837763 the map I'm working with

Looks awesome....however...I could literally jump onto the fort from the rooftop. Did they let houses that close to the fort? Seems very stupid if they did.

hehe the reason why the housses are that close is because I messed something up and can't fix it :grin: no just kidding I don't think they did and I propably fix it but it looked empty there so I placed a housse :smile:

Bacon169 said:
hehe the reason why the housses are that close is because I messed something up and can't fix it :grin: no just kidding I don't think they did and I propably fix it but it looked empty there so I placed a housse :smile:

Right :wink: it does sort of make the fort seem smaller though. Puts it in perspective.

hadza999 said:
Hey,
1. Can we fire from cannon cart or it's just model without fire?
2. Will I place "cannon cart" on the fort?

EDIT:
Because in this period many villages had fort and they are town's but marked on map as village in this mod totsk......
Now, can I add entry points for town's/castel's to my scene (on map that scene is marked as village but it's town)
Add village entry points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom