SP Medieval [WB] Hundred Years War v6.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having fun so far. Is it just me though, or are the tournament bets messed up? There doesn't seem to be any net profit, ie. I bet 100, I get a 100 if I win.

Ohh, I really need to give this a spin. Also, you're featured mod. :razz:

edit: Very nice, although I did see a tempered sarranid guard sword in Dijon. :razz:

AWdeV said:
edit: Very nice, although I did see a tempered sarranid guard sword in Dijon. :razz:
And a mace. It's kind of a beta, right?

Is there any to-do list? I really would like to see some features from Custom Commander mod:
- a radar in battles;
- auto-looting system;
- soldiers holding their ground at the start of the battle.

There are more features, but without these three it's hard to play.

Oh and what about Pre-battle orders and Deployment tweak? I never tried it, but people say a lot of good about it.

Archi the great said:
It's such a great mod ,I love it! well done mate.One thing I would like to know, how do I uninstall the custom text? Cant read the medieval style.
I'm going to make a quick installer to do that, but meanwhile go into 'Modules\Hundred Years War\Textures', and delete Font.dds, and also delete FONT_DATA.XML from 'Modules\Hundred Years War\Data'.

AWdeV said:
Ohh, I really need to give this a spin. Also, you're featured mod. :razz:

Nice catch. I'll get that.
Sethaniel said:
I'm having fun so far. Is it just me though, or are the tournament bets messed up? There doesn't seem to be any net profit, ie. I bet 100, I get a 100 if I win.
Yeah, someone else also reported that. I'll look into it.

trueten said:
AWdeV said:
And a mace. It's kind of a beta, right?
I hope it's better than a beta.  :razz:

I am planning on adding several of the osp scripts floating around, but I hit a good point for release, so I did.

looks good. Some things i saw while just starting a new game thou. The Monk's brother is the merchants brother... who is the monk. He should be the Monk's brother or something along the way.
Also there is a texture for a scene prop wrong. Just enter the castle in the first town (Dijon) and on the left is a white shield.

Sir John, I think it was, has an invisible shield in his inventory. Saw a couple of items that had missing textures as well, but I can't remember what they were. Just thought you'd want to know.

Hello! Thanks autor for mod. :grin: I love this time, but mod have many items from 13 century and Native. The version a mod is final or work will be continued?
Sorry for my english :oops:

Back
Top Bottom