B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks great guys  :wink:

If you need any beta testers we`d be happy to test it for you guys! :mrgreen:

Our clan originated in Invasion,it`s only fitting we keep playing mods like this aswell xD

If you decide to let us test it,please send me a PM,and I`ll give you a big sloppy kiss in return  :wink:

We'll see when we are ready for a closed beta :wink: And know that this is not only Invasion! There is normal battle and so on to, and a dungeon Raid Mode.

Well, we know about that, someone posted it one or two pages before :wink: That's why we have the videos, we will reupload the pictures somewhere else when we have finished the anubites.

Something like that, yes. At the moment I am experimenting around with some things like invisible Scene Props that, when you come to close, spawn the next bots in the next Dungeon part. But yes, the doors are an idea.

Well, there will be 3 Classes atm, the Warrior, the Ranger, The Mage (A Healer class) and maybe more, but you can play with as many players as you want, though it will be fitted for around 3 to 4 players regarding the balance. More players will have it easier and if you need a challenge, try with 2 people or alone :wink:

The bots are now spawning, now I only need to make them defend the Position where they spawn. At the moment, they all walk towards the players when they spawn. As I don't know how to fix it atm, I think we are going to work on something else first, and try to do the rest of the Anubite Stuff, so that we can show pictures to you. But i won't do nothing on the game mode, we just don't know if we will finish it before coming to the close beta or not. We will see that.

Have fun.

Our second video is now available to watch. It shows a part of the ratman invasion and two Invasionmaps, the Pattacombs and the map "Deserted Village". Also there are some things of the Anubites shown, but not the elephants, they will come later.
YouTube

The Dungeon Mode does now work properly. We already have 4 classes and one more planned, and i think that will be it. Also, we are working on the first dungeons, two are already nearly finished. We won't show you any screens or something, because it would destroy the whole "Dungeon Raping" factor. You would know the maps even before you played them. But maybe we will do a short video on a demo-dungeon with nothing interesting in it to show how the system works.

So Far, we still take Ideas and so on, so feel free to write. Have fun :wink:

Until now not, but we are planning, yes.
@13exa
Nice that you like it :wink: Yes, we added alpha to the textures and made them semi-transparent. Fox can tell you more about that, i'm not very sure what he exactly did :grin:

@Demonwolf
:wink:

Well, the problem is that we already have too much factions. You must see it like this: We have the normal 6 factions, then 3 or 4 Factions as enemies for invasion and Dungeon (the modes use the same Enemy-Factions) and one Faction to be the Dungeon Raiders... That makes 14 Factions, if we add more, it would be too much. We even considered Dark Elves and Elves, but well, they won't be in here because of the same reason. Anyways, thx for your suggestion :wink: And: There will be Necromancers, the Zombies will have a skeletal Necromancer as their Mage Unit, and that guy will be able to summon undead fighters and so on.

We're still working, although we didn't write so much. 4 Dungeons are nearly finished and we made a video to show the dungeon mode. When we have produced and published it, Patta will post the link and will explain it furthermore.

And here is the video Kekse just promised:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O6AZ3NISvU

This is a Demo-Dungeon, so it has no nice things and deco and so on. These will only be in the real dungeons, those that you can play in longer than 5 minutes :wink:

In the video you can see 4 of the 5 planned classes:

´
The features:
Explore many unique Dungeons, no dungeon will be like one of the others.
Dungeons in different lenghts
A Gamemode where it is important to work in teams
perfect for lan games
Use Beds to heal yourself, refill your ammo and repair your shield.
Usable doors (they work in all game modes, but they are best used in Dungeon)
5 different classes with a very different play style each
3-4 enemy factions to make sure you can play the dungeons more than one time
Fight against bosses and grab their magic weapons (till now only graphical effects, may change that later)
Open Chests to find new gear...
... or a deadly trap
Each class has more than one possible outfit, so no 2 Dungeon Raiders have to look the same way.
If you like making maps yourself, you can make your own dungeons too. We are happy about each map you send us. We will make a document about the ways to make your own dungeon. At the beginning it may be a bit complicated, but if you just play around a little it will be very easy.

The Warrior
Armed with swords, axes and maces and carrying a shield, the Warrior is what you couold call the "Tank". He has many hitpoints and good armor, be it Head Armor or Body Armor. Thus he should always stand in the first ranks (or in the last ones, to prevent ambushes)

The Barbarian

He is the slow Damage Dealer in the dungeons. He is armed with two handed picks and maces and even with a hammer. He has no shield and only medium body armor, so he is not very good at taking damage, but he is able to deliver a huge amount of it with one blow, making him perfect for tough enemies with shields or for bosses.

The Thief
The Thief is a Damage Dealer to. But unlike the Barbarian, he only has light armor, but acces to shields and throwing weapons. He is good against ranged enemies and a huge number of normal enemies. He focuses on speed, thus he has short swords and daggers mainly. Also he ahs access to throwing daggers, darts, throwing axes and even a heavier javelin for onehit kills.

The Ranger
He is the archer and perfect for ranged combat. He uses his bow to quickly take down light enemies before they reach the group. But as he has only light meele weapons, as a falchion for example, he is not good at meele combat and has to be protected by the others.

*Planned* The Mage
He is the healer of the group. He uses his magic powers to kill enemies from range, but is not as good at it as the ranger is. Also, he even has less defense, but his staff makes him a bit better in close combat. He can heal his teammates, too. But that are all planned features because the whole magic system is not done yet.

How the start a round of dungeon works. (An example round, this one plays in a dungeon i just imagine and that is not a map now, it's just to show how things will work.)
The map starts in a small little room, a tavern. The group, A and B as warriors, C as a thief and D as a Ranger, meets in the tavern. Behind the desk lies the dead barman. The group goes up to the storage room of the tavern and sees a chest with weapons. (This is a scene prop you can use and then a random weapon, depending on your class, spawns oin the chest) There also is a chest with bows and arrows and with throwing weapons. A decides to take a one handed hammer and a kite shield, while B prefers a sword and a board shield. C takes a dagger and a round shield out of the chest and searches the throwing weapons for throwing daggers and a javelin. D takes a short bow and some arrows and grabs a falchion from the chest. As they are all ready, they leave the tavern using the front door and find themselves in an empty street... From there on, their adventure begins.

You will soon be able to find out how the adventure goes on. So prepare for raping some dungeons!

Back
Top Bottom