SP Dark Ages [WB] PROJECT: Brytenwalda - Sovereignty Remaster - Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

YlaNner~16y

Recruit
Alright Calradians!
Let me tell you (person reading this) a story!

I Dreamt of making a mOD, but not a complete one, so i though: Hey!!1! :shifty: Brytenwalda RE-Maped.. right?
And this what I've came up with,,,
bGWVVcue8.bmp
And thats it! Hope you dont thought this was a long story!

Basically... The Tool that im using to modify the parties (The Mount&Blade Cartographer by swyter, and i also tried to modify the module_parties.py by hand,) have some kind of glitches.. Its a bug in which the settlements move from their fixed position after One in-game day! (Its weird as sh*t) + Now tha problem is that i dont have more time to finish it, and compile it to the original Brytenwalda mod :sad:

If someone may help me fix this issue.. It would be great for us all! :party:
Here Goes the Map.txt the Parties files & the edited Troops.txt and Factions.txt
//Only the parties text file needs to be worked out!

https://mega.nz/#!BEpQjRob!JJuD_c_eq1_4LGNhLdHkRXPBgVvG1_Mv7HIxSeu5ylk

PM me if you need anything... :fruity: !!
btw Sorry for my bad anglish.

"Please, Help-me give this Beautiful Mod that even span an entire new DLC for us, a way of coming out of his Tomb"

Whatever came or comes out of that tomb or womb, we have to burn it by fire. For safety reasons cut it peaces with machete first.

This message is sponsored by  Haddington House scottish whisky.

Antonis said:

Yes Antonis That was the reaction when i just woke up this year and saw the garbage of my own post..
I cant belive i was hangover all year  :facepalm:

u768 said:
"Please, Help-me give this Beautiful Mod that even span an entire new DLC for us, a way of coming out of his Tomb"

Whatever came or comes out of that tomb or womb, we have to burn it by fire. For safety reasons cut it peaces with machete first.

This message is sponsored by  Haddington House scottish whisky.

Yep u768, i really need to stop smoking.. *sadface* ...new dlc when bannerlord is coming..  :facepalm:²
Thanks for your apreaciative non-critical reply  :grin: ?

**Congrats you just woke up a dead person without the use of violence! ... This Message was sponsored by Words-as-Weapons-noneedformachetes Dot Com**

[EDIT]
*But seriously now, the things are completly DONE except with the settlement's bug im having,
Sooo Anyone else with a suggestion or solution?

Both appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom