B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a version with a single custom battle, including two small caravels, with 5 men on each side and I would die of happines.

wow, what an utterly awesome mod! if I'm stranded on an island i will just rope myself a couple of sea turtles, lash 'em together and make a raft!

can't wait for this mod! :grin:

LucasJohansson said:
wow, what an utterly awesome mod! if I'm stranded on an island i will just rope myself a couple of sea turtles, lash 'em together and make a raft!

What will you use for rope? Human hair, from your back? :mrgreen:

Lord Drake said:
LucasJohansson said:

What will you use for rope? Human hair, from your back? :mrgreen:
Some reeds and young palms can be stripped down to make rope.

Good news. Nice to see you are putting effort into this Yoshi. You are a modding God...

Yoshiboy said:
Gonna try and get some momentum going at the beginning of term before work starts setting on.

I've managed to get the galleon sailing, now just to create a boarding scene :smile:

I'll try get a short video once it's done.

In the name of actually releasing something I'm considering releasing an alpha with just a few ships (three?) and the main functionality of sailing and boarding. From there I'll work on polishing the world map, adding more ships and creating the whole world, full of atmosphere! Of course though I can't promise anything because I'm working part time, and doing Uni at the moment (along with another hundred projects) so I'm just going to have to see how things go.

@leadtail - Thanks for the offer but to keep the art style consistent I'm going to be doing all the ships myself. It also allows me to re-use parts and [retain control / not make mistakes] when setting them up for import in game.
I think that most you need the 3d modelers to make clothes, because in the video I didn't see any clothes)
Will you change the ship list, because I think that ships aren't very really, the realest ships are in russian pirates games: Seadogs and Age of Pirates) In Pirates!(Sid Meier's) I didn't saw any really ships....)

P.S. Did I understand right? Would we get alpha with boarding and sailing(for me will be ok just canon naval battle))))  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hi, is this mod in pre-alpha? I plan to bookmark and keep an eye on this mod's progress. Also, please take your time and do not make any public alpha/ beta releases. Some people want to feel a sudden shock of awe in their lives :razz:

Jan_van_Zuidwijk said:
Hi, is this mod in pre-alpha? I plan to bookmark and keep an eye on this mod's progress. Also, please take your time and do not make any public alpha/ beta releases. Some people want to feel a sudden shock of awe in their lives :razz:
I meaned just a custom battle)

181148_triple_facepalm_super_RE_The_most_awesome_thing_u_will_ever_see-s600x480-89034.jpg

Perhaps you could ask shed for his aofi models, as he since the mod is 'dead' and we can at least use his hard-made work for good use.Also, 1700s fits better, not Napoleonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom