B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobia loser elsewhere!  Your barfish attempts make me seasick!  None shall remove me from my perch; everything is hoki-dory here.

YOW!  Somebody stop me!

Lets not be koi about this rivalry. I propose a duel to the death to determine the Kingfish. Perhaps with cutlasses? Even though im moray mace fan. Perhaps we can invite spectators and make this one a grouper?

Enjoy the sight of these sweetlips while you still draw breath.

Mahi-mahi, so you're NOT entirely crap.  It seems you're a chub with a barb, chum!  However, I'd be careful if I were you.  You might just get a shiner!  Go home to your oldwife.

And a regular hagfish she is, too!

Enough of your skunk!

You better be prepared to float like a butterfly and stingray like a bee! Im going to give you thick lips and make you look like a clown!

And I wont even do you an honour and behri your corpse! Im going to leave it to the hawkfish

Oh, enough of this devil ray.  Just herring your pitiful attempts wounds my very sole!  Just give up this tommy ruff.  It's obvious that I'm the manefish; I'm the KINGFISH!

You're a blatant Lyre.

Okay thats enough for me, I still havent slept yet, and I need to get at least a few hours in. Good times, though. Cheers Scipio, and well played, comrade.

Giving up already, eh?  I'm off to school now, but I'll take on all comers when I get back!  Line up and get a whiff of my wolffish cunning, my knifefish wit!

I'm angry cause i understand only half of these wordgames :sad: Btw, can't really figure out what could be a fishmod o_O (maybe something like that mod for m&b with throwing horses, sausage-headed people and so on?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom