B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he mistook it, since Yoshiboy hasn't changed the year shown on the strategic map in the screenshots yet. It should be pretty obvious, though.

Yeah, I figured. Then again, I hadn't noticed the date was odd myself so it may have been a cunning way to draw our attention to it. :wink:

Lord Benrir said:
For a moment I thought that I'd accidentally entered the Minecraft thread.. Anyways it would be quite fun, albeit hopeless, to attack a galleon with a rowboat! :smile:
sneak up on them at night with daggers, cut the ropes fastening the cannons, so during the day when they shoot you the recoil from the cannons wll send them flying !!

or just kill sailors, not as fun though

Hyperion said:
You're expecting them not to notice the cut ropes.
And do I really need to note that only half of the crew ever slept?

find where the ropes r tied to, and if its some kind of screw mechanism unscrew it just so its still holding on, :grin: and about the crew i guess ill be screwed and you ruined my plan  :mad:

Send as much rum as they can contain as a ''gift'' the day before so they all will be guaranteed a good night's sleep. :smile:

Lord Benrir said:
Send as much rum as they can contain as a ''gift'' the day before so they all will be guaranteed a good night's sleep. :smile:

you can just put poison in it, too! ( unless that is what you meant. )

Or just make some leaks into the hull. That'd be fun.

That's what ships' carpenters/carpenters' mates are for.

Great work Yoshi, haven't been here for a while and those trailers look great.

you could beat a 104 gun ship with a canoe, if you put your mind to it, you could get a tribe of aztecs to jump up and down saying "ooooogaaaa booga ooga booga" swinging stick around there heads chanting to there god of shiny things and "that big orange thing in the sky".

And how would that exactly work? They'd just pummel you with canister while the marine sharpshooters kill you and you auto-lose and retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom