B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Chaos Knight really have no reason to hit goblins. He just tread down this green small piece of .... )))

let those Mounted Chaos Warriors come.
My Warrior Priests ( after the mod is out :smile: ) will splash their horses with their Warhammers :grin:

GodHandApostole said:
One has to wonder how a Chaos knight will be able to hit a goblin from all the way up there.. but seeing those Empire stats, I suppose that horse will trample low tier units with ease so... not needed to actually swing at them I guess :smile:
Wonderful job this far.. looking forward to kill some orcs and barbarians :grin:

I agree.

I hope this mod does not include SUPERB high charge horses. It just ruins the gameplay and forces everyone to use mostly cavalry themselfs and ranged, though they'd be easly squashed by the horses together with infantry.

I hope you did had such things, and if not, take it in consideration.

Don't worry. Big charge damage only for mega-elite cavalry. Mega-elite always rare.
Regular cavalry will charge normally, like in original MnB.

Wait.. so basically a Warrior Priest is as sturdy as a trained war horse?!  :lol: Wow... what do they feed them with?
But jokes aside, for what little I remember about the game of Warhammer, horse were a pretty good advantage. So if they behaved something like in Rus XIII I wouldn't be that disappointed at all. Surely M&B never portrayed the event of being hit by a horse at galloping speed in a plausible way. During Siena's Palio a while back, a supporter accidentally walked in the race track (was completely drunk) and, after being hit by the first horse's chest - keep in mind is a racing horse, so quite light compared to what one would see on a battlefield - the poor guy instantly fell comatose...
But guess game balance comes first.. oh well ..
More on topic, I suppose is early, but I'm particularly looking forward for the models and textures of Bretonnia and High elves.. after seeing those Chaos Warriors, my expectations sort of built up by themselves, no matter what :grin:

oh my goodness, the detail on some of the models looks incredible.
*watches*

really, the models are at a professional level. its really amazing!

A question though, I have seen screens of full models, but not of single pieces of equipment.
this is a big ask, but if you have the time could you post a screenshot of a single armour piece on a body?

Highpoly of course. But I'll extract normal map from this mesh in future.
Now just want to hear some suggestions, when everything can change.

Also - beards and hairs will be. Just few warriors will be balded.

Back
Top Bottom