B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been reading some warhammer lore and all i can say is there had better be warhammers in this game cause sigmars followers are all about warhammers. I want to wield a badass warhammer as i watch my army die in droves while i smash the chaos champion, losing the battle but winning the war.

Just a quick question.

Are the warrior-priest of Sigmar going to be added to skirmish?
If yes, can we expect them to have holy powers and blessings and the like?

AndreusAs said:
CrazyChris, not in first version. But definently later.
About blessings etc. - of course, we already have planned how it will be.

Awesome! Thanks for the fast reply.

Can't wait to slay foes with a Hammer in the name of Sigmar  :cool:

They are going to be playable huh?

Yes. They will be as heroes - one priest per team. We are trying to make every unit (especially commanders) special, so they will have something more then just buffs for a couple of seconds.

sorry Furok, i only answer his question: Beta ertelendi k. bakmayın. 3 Temmuz da çıkacak - i think thats mean 3 july :smile:

Well at June 8 he said its about 70% done. So I gues around now its possible Skirmish is almost done. (Seeing the nice pace the team is working.)

Hope July 3rd is Beta date :razz:.

If there is a Beta will it be open or closed?

Cant wait for any release! Servers should be chock full if there is!

AndreusAs said:
Closed. But we will make balance patches after release, and content patches when we will have enough new units/scripts/maps etc..

Any content in the form of other factions when they are added after the full release? I'm obviously dying to get into the skirmish Beta test but not expecting to have the privilege of course.  :wink:

I am quite sure i will find the time to make you some polished maps for multiplayer.. what scene props are available at the moment?

Yes, all other factions (hm, faction) will be added in future patches. We will update Skirmish (and other sub-mods) during the singlplayer development.

There is no scene props yet. If you want to help with scenes - PM to the Furok. We alredy have some map scetches - I think it's possible to start making lanscapes.

I will ask, and if he wants, il start doing some work straight away... all i need is instructions and neccisary scene props.

:smile:

AndreusAs said:
Closed. But we will make balance patches after release, and content patches when we will have enough new units/scripts/maps etc..

Will there be screenshots? I'd love to see some more pictures!

you taking any randoms into this (awesome)closed beta? or do you already have a determined amount of people?
xDiGiTaL_FeaR- said:
Phalanx300 said:
Well at June 8 he said its about 70% done. So I gues around now its possible Skirmish is almost done. (Seeing the nice pace the team is working.)

Hope July 3rd is Beta date :razz:.

i would die if it was july 3rd :grin:
xDiGiTaL_FeaR- said:
yuno.jpg

Back
Top Bottom