B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Druchii are just an inferior version of Highelves any elf knows that.

I was wondering what teh Wood Elves did other than fight each other in the forest and annoy the Bretonians. Are tehy a High Elf colony that went wrong or somthing?

Noticed that at a Russian forum Furok mentioned Skirmish to be about 70% at 8 June.  :razz: Looking good quite some progress.

Also just noticed this video from a couple of months back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKB31wRdNM&feature=channel_video_title Looks great.

Am wondering though, how will Multiplayer balance be? Seeing Chosen and Marauders are probably stronger then Empire units.

At the start of beta-test all units will have stats from the table, that you can find on the first page of this thread. During the BT stats for multiplayer could change, but we like balance that we have at this moment, so stats should not change a lot. Notice, that Chaos don't have shooters at all and take a look at the musketeer's damage. Also, every unit in Skirmish will have his own ability - another way to balance the factions.

Clever auto-balance also will help us to equalize chances. All details about this in close BT or after Skirmish release. Don't ask about minor details please. Be patient.
Tankred is overcome!

Mini Wargaming (Canadian wargaming store who uploads a lot of videos on youtube) acually today came out with a history lesson on who the Wood Elves are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_2ofIeotVo

I love how their way of telling time is completely diffrent to ours.

I was just thinking, would it be possible to add a function into the game that places the camera for first person inside the helmet? I'm thinking like in the republic commando game where you could see the edges of your visor, really added to the immersion. It also balances it a bit as there is a trade-off between increased protection and visibility. It would be nice for some kind of toggle-able function for those who want to use it.

Dreadlord_33 said:
I was just thinking, would it be possible to add a function into the game that places the camera for first person inside the helmet? I'm thinking like in the republic commando game where you could see the edges of your visor, really added to the immersion. It also balances it a bit as there is a trade-off between increased protection and visibility. It would be nice for some kind of toggle-able function for those who want to use it.

ive played a mod with that mechanic, different helmets impeding a certain amount on different views(and it was togglable too ) so you'd assume its possible in the future

I can already see it when playing Empire.
Trying to see through all the feathers on your hat :razz:

Still, I like the idea a lot. You'd think a Chaos warrior with full armor, wouldn't have perfect sight.

Furok said:
Interesting joke.
Another empire's scetches from Gerhard
Are you going to add this 2d art in game, for example when you get to recruit troops from a town and you dont know how greatswords are
made, you can view the entire troop tree with detailed 2d art pictures

Some clubs, scythes, maces, staffs with interesting knobs. Spiked and brutal. One and two-handed. Flails sure can't, because MnB.

Back
Top Bottom