Not open for further replies.
apsod said:
Smissen said:
Gunnarsson said:
Add your suggestions in future

I have a suggestion:

delete the mod,find a good rope and hang yourself because
everyone thinks you're lying skinhead *****
A bit to extreme don`t you think. Telling him to go and kill him self, I mean, come on! :roll:
Do you prefer a soft version? Such as "Dear sir, it'll be very kind of you to erase yourself from existence"? :lol:
Anyway, he'd not understand what you're saying cause his English skills are comparable with his modding skills which equal zero=) I'm surprised he's not banned already for such behavior. Admins have given him a chance to justify himself... Well I'd like to watch how he gonna do that :roll:

On the Russian forum, it banned, and then simply forbidden to write messages. By oputy know it will not help. So in general there is no place in any forum.

Дамон, как по мне так его место или в Мордовии или на Колыме :mrgreen:

У каждой игры, которая подвержена серьезной модификации, есть подобные персонажи.
Вспомнить одного только Бума: http://lurkmore.to/HL_Boom

I know officially declare that this here is an interlingaul thread. All posters must use their native language starting now.

Вот такие пироги  :grin:

Alright folks. More than enough spam, I reckon.

Two things:
1) Keep it to English on the international boards, if you please.
2) Until it is clear whether this topic starter is either Vyacheslav or Master-UA (or not), the thread is locked.
Download links will be removed if need be following PM contact with the topic starter Gunnarsson after the mute wears off, or the thread re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom